jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are "Man Laws"?

1. TakeMyAdviceOrNot profile image61
    TakeMyAdviceOrNotposted 8 years ago

What are "Man Laws"?

I think that you should create multiple hubs about your "man laws" and the give the reasons why they are one, so men will no what not to do, wear, say, etc. This way other men will know it's just not what women shouldn't think they should do. I know that it  would be a HUGE hit on here!

2. Casper021 profile image56
    Casper021posted 8 years ago

Just found this website,  Official Man Law http://my.opera.com/thedawgfan/blog/200 … al-man-law

it has 112 laws listed there
    enjoy smile !!

3. MrChameleon profile image53
    MrChameleonposted 8 years ago

Good point! I'll do it! And you're right, they would be a big hit!

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

Maybe "mans laws' should be to use their brain-----you know the one that is fixed to the thing called a head that rest on their shoulders

Vonda G. Nelson

5. Thomas A Creamer profile image59
    Thomas A Creamerposted 8 years ago

man laws are those things that allow us men to look at and do things that would otherwise get us in lots of trouble....fishing and drinking for instance.

Man Law:  If you fish on a boat on the ocean or on the shore of a lake, and you have a cooler, then it is required of you to have at least one 12 pack per person in that cooler.  You must also have a stereo blasting either hard/southern rock or country.

6. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Man laws are the codes of conduct which all men know and must adhere to at all times. They are meant to ensure men stay manly while still ensuring the peace is kept and honor retained. One man law which many women will be familiar with is that at no point is a man allowed to ask for directions when driving. This would belittle our ability to navigate and calls into question the laughable idea that we don't know where we're going. We know exactly where we are, it's just the rest of the world that seems to be lost.

Quite possibly the first and most important rule of man law involves conduct in the restroom. One man may not use the urinal directly neighboring an already occupied urinal unless there is no other option. In other words, when selecting a urinal a man must choose one which is at least one empty urinal down from another occupied urinal. Thus, a polite man will automatically take the leftmost or rightmost urinal in the line if all are unoccupied.

working