jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Lao Tzu says: "Give up religiosity and knowledge, people will benefit a hundredf

1. profile image49
    troyseph0posted 8 years ago

Lao Tzu says: "Give up religiosity and knowledge, people will benefit a hundredfold." Is he right?

2. kess profile image61
    kessposted 8 years ago

Give up all false religion and their their lying knowledge.

For there s one true religion and that is found by the searching out the knowledge of the truth of oneself.

3. loron lavoie profile image57
    loron lavoieposted 8 years ago

I agree with Lao Tzu because what I see happen to the spiritual is this; the pure creative spiritual is institutionalized in the form of religions. Religion is not spiritual, it is the ghost of what was once truly spiritual. The spiritual can not be described and debated it can only be lived and shared. Knowledge is of the past, knowledge blinds us to the power, love and fun in the moment. Love is constant, we leave love and fulfillment for what we think knowledge will secure for us. If you are interested in this topic please see my hub entitled "Understanding is Blindness". Godspeed

4. sunchaser9966 profile image55
    sunchaser9966posted 8 years ago

Absolutely every religious system on the planet is not a path to God, but a path to man. The one true path to God is inside of us. "The Path To God Is Paved In Simplicity, A Simple Act Of Not Wanting, It's A Cerebral Affair"

5. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Who can walk on water,when there is no water.

working