jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have been laboring over this for some time - I write but am utterly confused a

1. TheWriterIVY profile image59
    TheWriterIVYposted 8 years ago

I have been laboring over this for some time - I write but am utterly confused about hubbing/bloging

It seems to be so complex; widgets, keywords, how to get people to follow your Hub or Blog. I want to not only get my voice out there {Lots to say} but also learn how to make writing something I can profit from. I realize that will take time but I find myself giving up on my ideas for blogs or hubs because I feel overwhelmed by all the "technical stuff". Not whining really, just frustrated, more with myself for not being more diligent in my efforts out of fear and a complete lack of understanding to how it all works.  Make sense? Anyway, any guidance - most appreciated. Thanks.

2. profile image0
    daytripeerposted 8 years ago

I am not the knowledgeable person you need to talk to, but, I will tell you one thing I believe you need to do first. Write. Write and make sure you understand how to assemble the capsules to get the look you want on your hub. That is enough to start with; you will keep learning as you go along. It can only be overwhelming if you feel you need to know everything at once. You could try to learn everything before you begin to write, but, a writer needs to write. You will get there, and, good luck with your hubs.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

I am a Muslim ... In my Belief, The Lord hath Granted us the Ability to Write, as the Means, to Knowledge.

When I started these Hubs, I gave away my Right, to any Income from my written Hub Pages, to the Hub Pages  ... to give my Hubs earnings, on my behalf ... to their favourite Education Charity.

My objective is Knowledge ... and its Sharing.

Now since, you also have the ability ... Write ... Write what comes to you naturally ... and keep on writing ...
    If you have, what it takes and meets the commercial benchmark, dollars, pounds and euros, will start flowing in ...

4. smcopywrite profile image26
    smcopywriteposted 6 years ago

Deciding what niche to link a site or blog subject matter to is a daunting task. This hub provides fairly useful info in making an informed decision in getting organized and succeeding in the endeavor read more