jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there any different between our soul,mind and brain.i will like to receive go

1. profile image44
    mindatworkposted 8 years ago

Is there any different between our soul,mind and brain.i will like to receive good answer on...

what we use to think and make good judgment

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

There is a difference between the soul the mind and the brain. The brain is what controls your physical body. It keeps you breathing, your heart beating, your eyes blinking. It controls everything you don't have to think about.

The mind and the soul are not physical things. The mind is what causes you to think. It allows you to plan and prepare. The soul is what makes you, you. It holds your personality and your essence. Without your soul you wouldn't be human, at least not in my opinion.

I hope this answered your question. Also, judgment comes from the mind.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

First of all, there is no soul.  That is just a useless concept promulgated by religions.  The brain is the hardware (actually the wetware).  The mind is the operating system software running on the wetware.

If the brain -- the wetware -- is damaged, or ceases to function -- the electrical power generated by the body -- the mind as well as the brain -- malfunctions or ceases to operate.

The mind thinks, and good judgment depends on the programming.  Most people are poorly programmed.

4. shabbirkhi profile image61
    shabbirkhiposted 8 years ago

Mind creates with material quality and atmosphare because of the things are here in the world and brain are connected your body to understand each and everything that tells his body  but soul is another part of your body not a physical body but you can feel them but not through brain because brain  only can understand the things which can be measure through your hand eyes nose tongue and feelings but soul not made by materials you cant touch them feel them taste them so how can brain understand soul or feel them

working