jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where In A Person’s Body Is The “Soul” And The “Love” to be Found?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Where In A Person’s Body Is The “Soul” And The “Love” to be Found?

2. profile image49
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

I think the "soul" is really ones life and love comes from your mind and ones heart.

3. sroberts9 profile image79
    sroberts9posted 8 years ago

If you want to see a person's soul - look into their eyes.  They are the windows to the soul. 

Love is to be found in the heart of Jesus.  There is not a greater love than the love he has already given to each of us.

4. profile image42
    PhiloSophiaposted 8 years ago

In Mind. And mind exists because of brain activity. And brain decomposes as we die, so then our memories of love vanish as the brain rottens.
    What remains is the impact of Love we do for others around us during the time we lived, as life in this world continues.. even though our life stops when we die.
    Do you mind? smile
    I'm a newbie here, and thinks me like it here, and seem willing to hang around for awhile.. nice meeting you all smile

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

those things don't exist in your 'body'  it is part of your existence which is spiritually connected to you.  Your soul isn't lodges between your belly and your intestines.  it is part of your being/existence and matures as you do.  Just like any  relationship that has meaning, you body and soul bonds and grows as you live, learn and mature.  as for love it isnt an emotion or feeling, but an action that is applied according to the connection/relationship you have with an individual.  In time it gets stronger and becomes powerful as your relationship grows.

6. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

Wherever everything from the bible came from, your imagination=)

7. Mikel G Roberts profile image80
    Mikel G Robertsposted 8 years ago

I think the soul isn't an organic body part like the liver, heart or brain. I believe it is the 'electric' animation of the organic parts, the emotions and the personality. I believe it exudes throughout the body and into an area around the body, but is not contained within the body. Love, the emotion, is part of the soul as are all the emotions and they are somehow able to influence the body through the chemistry of the brain. The soul of others is found in the 'feeling' or 'intuition' that come over us in the prescence of other souls... Our gut feeling about someone just met is to me the feeling/perceiving of that others soul.