jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

what is it that i got after studying master's degree peogramme in accounting and

1. profile image45
    yotamposted 8 years ago

what is it that i got after studying master's degree peogramme in accounting and management

2. harrist profile image60
    harristposted 8 years ago

I have no idea about it but for the company that already go public will consider your master's degree, as there benefit if they hire you as their employee's, cause the investor seeing a good company from the human resource(employee/staff) and plus you already beat the competitions, for getting a good jobs with huge salary,anyway here some suggestions, don't take a general study instead specific, such as master's in science, or whatever it is, cause Company doesn't appreciate a general skill, but if you have  a unique skills, they will pay you a lot of money and if you lucky enough they will beg !!! anyway for some reason I will tell you like this "no matter how high your degree, in the end you just an ordinary employee,but the good news is the company respect your master's degree, but if you build a little company such as home industry, and combine your knowledge with appropriate implementation from management and accounting, you will get the result from your study, cause the basic idea about management is achieving a goals by using other people's skill, i.e opportunist.
    that's why some some people that's already have a company especially little company will take management degree, cause they think, by learning management, they will know all about how to build a good company, but the fact is not like that!! why? because they doesn't knows how to treat people's,anyway if you take master's in management you will get a piece of paper's(master's certificate) and some detail concept about management, and try to implement your study with what you have cause it will be valuable s for your futures

1. Melinda Longoria profile image80
      Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have a masters in management. There are a WIDE range of jobs and opportunities out there for this type of degree. Also, know that being too specialized can limit the amount of jobs available to you. Therefore, making it harder for you to find work.

3. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

It depends. If you did not have a degree in Business, then this allows you to obtain knowledge in Business-related areas and prepare you for a managerial position. Because as a manager, understanding simple accounting would definitely be crucial. Without proper management of accounts, a company can't survive for long.