How do you feel about the child support system? Is it really meant for the benef

1. DonLeo profile image60
    DonLeoposted 8 years ago

How do you feel about the child support system? Is it really meant for the benefit of the child?

2. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 8 years ago

I can not speak for every state as each is different but here in Pa. Domestic relations is very unfair to any man with Kids.
    I do understand the need for men to pay for there children but here they pay through the nose while most women skate on little or no payment.
    My son had his wages attached because he refused to pay for a child living in his home. they took $110 a week from him until they finally figured out he was the one with the kid then they turned around and only made her pay $30 a week for the same kid.
    My son in law went to jail for $2000 back support and yet my daughter owes in excess of 5000 and no one says a word. what a joke right?

3. DonLeo profile image60
    DonLeoposted 8 years ago

The child support system in any state is a joke. And what makes it worst there are women out there that use the system as a way to seek revenge. To cause a man heart ache and stress and the courts are the only ones completely blind to this fact.
    Why does family court favor the mother? Every time you look on TV you see ad for men to "STEP UP" and be a father to your child but the system is designed to empower the mother or and the court would like to refer to them as the "PRIMARY PARENT". And in the hands of a vengeful women can be catastrophic.

Closed to reply

working