jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do feel Craigslist is safe??

1. K Partin profile image58
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

Do feel Craigslist is safe??

With all the bad press lately, do you feel safe using Craiglist? And when you do what are you using if for?

2. sportyfunster profile image67
    sportyfunsterposted 7 years ago

I never had any no problems with Craigslist so far. I mostly use it for selling items and when I do, I usually meet the person at public place like a coffee shop as I don't want that person to know where I live. 

I also use it to find people to play vball when we are short a person or need another person to complete a team.

3. Jeniferr profile image82
    Jeniferrposted 7 years ago

As a female, I'm very careful about any dealings that I make on CL and use my common sense.  Like sporty said, always meet someone in public regardless if you're trying to sell or are trying to buy something.  Starbucks is a good place, as there is usually one in every town.   

I don't think I'd ever try and sell anything that is small and valuable there because I think it would be just to easy to be stolen from.  This is just from a female's perspective, maybe you burly men have a different viewpoint. smile

4. Tranita profile image60
    Tranitaposted 7 years ago

Nope, not at all. I got two emails that only read one one word in each and I didn't respond because it was too suspicious.

working