jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What fact of your life makes you happy?

1. AuthorSteve profile image56
    AuthorSteveposted 7 years ago

What fact of your life makes you happy?

2. edguider profile image65
    edguiderposted 7 years ago

Love, probably the biggest fact of life that makes me happy smile

3. Seakay profile image60
    Seakayposted 7 years ago

I am a Christian.  My family and my career make me happy! My mother is 89 and in good health. I am also very healthy.  I have many friends and acquantances, and  3 feline friends.  These pets give me a great deal of joy!   I live alone but am never alone!

I am a teacher.  Seeing my students excel is my greatest joy!  Having a struggling student who suddenly "gets it" is my greatest reward.

4. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

Helping peoples & working for my country.

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

When people are honest and truthful. Being honest is so important it helps to eliminate evilness.

6. FuzzyCookie profile image80
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

King "J" big_smile makes me happy big_smile lol thats what came to my mind when I read the question. J is someone I like a lot.

Well everyone's life is full of crap but I am most happy for the fact that God has gifted me with a fully functional body,  average sort of looks, a nice family and a nice place to live in.

All this may seem a bit weird but when i see a homeless or disabled person. I firstly ask God for forgiveness and then thank God for blessing me with aforementioned things.

Kind of sappy but yeah the fact that God blessed me with all this and J, makes me happy big_smile

Ofcourse there are other things that pop up time to time, that makes me happy to the core and I am almost nauseatic and nostalgic at the same time but all those things come and go but this happiness remains forever and it helps me when I am sad.

AH long answer again yikes