Does chronological time only apply to the existence of material objects?

1. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Does chronological time only apply to the existence of material objects?

According to Quantum Physics (assuming I've interpreted what I've been reading correctly) energy and matter are the same thing.  An object is either in waveform (non-physical) , or is in its material form,  e.g. an electron.   When  it is in waveform its whereabouts can be anywhere and everywhere, e.g. a thousand light years away.  It is only by observing it that it 'becomes', or 'turns' into something observable and has a location.  I guess I'm really asking, does that which is non-phycial have a 'shelf lif?.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Time ... is one, of the Object's Manifestation Generated Constituents, Related to Energy ...

The Form's Existential Limits, are defined by the Time/Energy Pair... and Matter, Paired with Space, defines the State of Form ...

These Two Pairs, made up of Four Constitutors, Define the Existent Totality of Object and Ideals.

Because, Of The Ordination, Forms come to Be ... Meaning, The State of Nothingness, Spontaneously comes to "Be" ... Exists.

3. Simon.Ackland profile image60
    Simon.Acklandposted 7 years ago

Does chronological time exist at all? Gottfried Liebniz and Immanuel Kant believed that time is neither an event nor a thing and that it cannot be measured.
    I don't think vibrations can have a "shelf life", they are just energy. But we might find out, years from now, that these vibrations are caused by even smaller particles. Smaller than ever dreamed of. That's just a guess, but years ago no one would've ever guessed there'd be anything smaller than protons and electrons. Then they found quanta. Next they'll find...

working