jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what can i decide to study,when i like only maths and physics,can sb help me?

1. profile image44
    shkurtagposted 7 years ago

what can i decide to study,when i like only maths and physics,can sb help me?

i don't want to be a math or physics teacher i just want to study sth that has to do with them.

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The way to become a well rounded, living, thinking, breathing human being is to have a variety of interests, if you don't, you become a nerd, a dinosaur, and we all know what happened to the dinosaurs.
    Colleges and universities usually have special, enforced, parts of the curriculum courses for people like you, they're called something along the lines of - General Interest.  People who only like the sciences go and broaden their education and learn about the arts, and how the sciences apply to the arts.  People who only like the arts go and learn about the sciences...

3. profile image51
    JustForSissiesposted 7 years ago

It's a lot easier to figure things out when you are doing what you love and loving what you're doing than it is when you are worrying about it. Don't you find that so? Aren't mathematics and physics all about "figuring things out"? Don't you do well in them? Life is no different. Just do what you love and you'll figure out the rest when the time comes and you'll love that too. Don't let others convince you that you need to worry about anything. Do what you love. The other puzzle pieces will fall into place when the time comes.

4. Ingenira profile image86
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

Engineering, and be an engineer ! Engineering courses deals with lots of Maths and Physics, and depending on which discipline you are in, a few more of others.

working