jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

will it be really necessary for human to live on mars?

1. profile image46
    Oloshamiposted 7 years ago

will it be really necessary for human to live on mars?

2. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

where did you hear that? Mars doesn't have enough of an atmosphere for it to sustain human life. There would have to be huge living units constructed and plants, water, and pretty much everything we need to survive shipped over...
    No it will not be necessary for humans to live on mars.

3. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

born on earth, live on earth, die on earth...period.

4. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

I like my birth place that is patna.patna in bihar bihar in india.and india in asia and asia in world and i love my own world

5. Vandelay profile image69
    Vandelayposted 7 years ago

Well, I hope not. It would take some pretty horrible event to make a dead planet like Mars look good. Oh, and don't get me started about the trip there. If you can't stand driving 10 hours with your kids, just imagine 10 years!

6. profile image47
    OMGSWISH112posted 7 years ago
  7. kids-toy-box profile image77
    kids-toy-boxposted 7 years ago

Yes it will be in the future.Our current planet is not going to sustain us forever (as in millenia to come) . We do need to explore alternatives not to mention the benefits of space exploration.Without the first manned mission in space we would not have several discoveries including:
    Pacemakers
    Bracers..and the latest being the rescue of the Chilean miners off course which was possible with the help of Nasa.

working