jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's gonna happen in 2012 is really the end of the world?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

What's gonna happen in 2012 is really the end of the world?

I've heard all the prophecies, there are just too many they're obviously not all true, or maybe none of them are true but some of them are very convincing.

Personally I don't know what to believe. I would like to know what you guys think is gonna happen and why you think it.

2. David R Bradley profile image83
    David R Bradleyposted 7 years ago

I think you should live each day as fully and as righteously as you can so if the Mayans turn out to be correct you will have no regrets.

3. joanpeterson1 profile image54
    joanpeterson1posted 7 years ago

I don't pay any attention to that stuff.

Everyone has their own belief's and for myself as a Christian, I believe the end of the world will come unannounced - we won't know the day or the hour.

So I would pay no heed to the world ending in 2012.

4. TheWordRevealed profile image55
    TheWordRevealedposted 7 years ago

Due to the upswing in the solar storm cycle, the massive breach in the magnetosphere, the accelerating rate of change in the magnetic poles, pollution, global warming, tectonic and volcanic activity, deforestation, and many other measurable and verifiable factors, 2012 will be an unending series of natural disasters, each worse than the last.  We don't need a hypothetical Nibiru and a 3,700 year orbit; we've got plenty of real problems.  Suggestion:  buy bottled water.  Lots of it.

working