jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you, make a daily to do list?

1. websclubs profile image51
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

How do you, make a daily to do list?

2. Joe Cleveland profile image54
    Joe Clevelandposted 7 years ago

For me, I physically take out a pad of paper and write it down.  I tried putting tasks on Outlook, but I found it too easy to ignore them.  I write the items down and cross them off one by one as I do them.  If I fail to complete one of the items, it will show up at the top of the next day's list.

3. Multiflavour profile image57
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

That's right...

maybe after listing, you should prioritize them from urgent to less urgent so you do first the most important things.

Differentiate between work and after work.

cheers

4. profile image50
    Juliet R Wrightposted 7 years ago

How I make a daily to do list is to discuss it with my family members. I offer everyone to share what are their to do list, then adjust those with my list.

For my to do list I write items to shop in a pad which i kept in a convenient place.

Then I have a notebook, where me and my husband keep writing the dates and time of important tasks in advance. We set reminders for bills. And it is our duty of everyday to give a perusal to the notebook everyday. So this is how we make our to do list for everyday.

5. HBSA profile image34
    HBSAposted 7 years ago

We do up our Calenders on Google calender the night before.  Making a to-do list the day of typically means we get less done.  Doing it the night before allows us to walk into our day completely focused on what we need to do.  We put it all on there - workouts, breaks, objects, projects...everything.  Works pretty well after some practice, but we found it takes a lot of focus to walk your day the evening prior, and be organized enough to make it happen.  It's paid off ten-fold for us though smile

working