jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can humans achieve perfection ever???

1. kamranamn profile image57
    kamranamnposted 7 years ago

Can humans achieve perfection ever???

2. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

They can come very close to achieving perfection But 100% perfection.? I dont think its possible.

3. Alpha Romeo profile image68
    Alpha Romeoposted 7 years ago

perfection is an illusion and a subjective concept when you really get into the depths of it.

4. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

Yes, of course humans can become 100% perfect, but the question is how long will those who are perfect, remain perfect? It all depends on how you define 'perfect.'  I believe a person is perfect when their good-will intent is to help someone who's in need, but without the purpose of regaining anything back from that person. Being perfectly honest and willing to accept correction from someone else, to me is perfect. Training your mind to think positive, and use a positive approach to solving a problem, that to me is perfect. Making the choice to quit bad habits is also a perfect choice. Humans can indeed be perfect.

5. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 7 years ago

The answer to this is so simple it makes me laugh, there is no such thing as perfection in an imperfect world. How ever when passing over all your perfection questions will be answered.
    You know why because that is where the truth is. And as they say the truth will set you free.

6. perfectperception profile image60
    perfectperceptionposted 7 years ago

Perfection is a concept.  However, if we are talking literally, then we all know there's no perfect people walking this earth outside of Jesus and Adam & Eve. In the physical sense anyway.  But, I do believe that if you believe in yourself, you can achieve most ANYTHING! Maybe not complete perfection, but with the right state of mind and guidance, you can get so close it scarey!