jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If we are unable to change in Heaven, will we ever do anything?

1. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

If we are unable to change in Heaven, will we ever do anything?

2. mdiggs1234 profile image78
    mdiggs1234posted 6 years ago

Hi Chasemillis,
    I think that God has the ultimate plan in everything we do...even the smallest decisions we make.   Our ability to stand tests and trials and being able to overcome physical things is our training on earth.   It is my opinion that how we do here will determine what level we will be on, in heaven.  I believe that everyone has a calling, duty and important role God has for everyone, here and in heaven.   So we won't be able to change, what we have done on earth determined that.  We will all have a role and a special job, so we will be doing something and that will be determined by God.  We need to try to be the best we can spiritually here, in practice for our life in God's kingdom to come soon.

You may want to pray for God to reveal the answer to you and he will if your heart is true.  I can only offer what I think..  Blessings to you.

3. kess profile image61
    kessposted 6 years ago

Heaven is the place of perfection....meaning all things working seamlessly together for the benefit of all....
    Which also means that you can take up the flesh when so ever it pleases you....

For there is a perfect purpose in the mind of those who does this because they have attained perfection..

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Since I have been to heaven whatever your spiritual growth /maturity obtain to while on the earth, you will stay in that condition. Do not be sad about this because you will be completely satisfy over there of which GOD have prepare for you personally and everyone else. GOD shown me my personally prepare place just for me on August 1, 1982 A.D. and there is no disappointment for anyone in heaven because they will get exactly what is perfect for them to have throughout all eternity.

5. daffodil2010 profile image71
    daffodil2010posted 6 years ago

i believe that there isnt a rule if you go to hell you will stay forever so dont give up big_smile

6. JayFS profile image67
    JayFSposted 6 years ago

Haha, you make it sound like you're worried that you're going to live forever in Heavenly boredom. Like what the other answers said before me, Heaven is perfection. You are in eternal bliss, so don't worry about what you're going to do; it's whatever you do in this lifetime that counts.

7. Dweiss profile image55
    Dweissposted 6 years ago

Yes, look at Adam and Eve; they were the closest we can get to Heaven, and they had work to do in the garden. God gave them tasks and instead of gaining material by "the sweat of your labor" they actually enjoyed their work. There will be stuff to do, to eat, even to sleep, but we'll also have perfect bodies, as Jesus was the prototype if you will for our bodies

working