If alien life exists, would it be a single super species that is able to survive

1. Max Graham profile image60
    Max Grahamposted 7 years ago

If alien life exists, would it be a single super species that is able to survive on another planet?

or, would it be similar to Earth with many different species of organism all able to survive in differing areas of the world.

2. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

i think interdependence is a way of life for a lot of people. so i think they would have something similar to earth.

3. Max Graham profile image60
    Max Grahamposted 7 years ago

Thats a good point, but i was thinking, since the chances of a planet existing that is just like ours are SO unbelievably slim, its more likely that alien life is going to be simple organisms that can survive on harsher planets. I would have thought, were there to be life on a planet that is only water, such as Europa, and 2 species of organism existed, the superior one would survive and the less able would die out. The only reason there are so many types of species on earth is that there are such diverse types of terrain. I guess i should have asked the question, would there be diverse types of terrain on alien planets.

working