jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

my girl freind broke up with me and i lost intrest in other girls what should i

1. profile image43
    ddog343posted 7 years ago

my girl freind broke up with me and i lost intrest in other girls what should i do?

my girlfreind broke up with me over the summer now im all depressed and lost intrest in other girls what should i do?

2. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 7 years ago

Don't concern yourself with dating imimediately.  Allow your heart time to heal. 

Do you have a hobby?  Book club? 

Spend time with friends.

3. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Um...enjoy your time as a single guy? I mean, just cause one girl messes with your heart, it doesnt mean you are interested in guys or anything. who says everyone MUST be with someone?

but since you are asking this...it seems you have some questions you should answer for yourself. smile

4. Max Graham profile image60
    Max Grahamposted 7 years ago

Thats natural man. Don't worry. Just enjoy being single and hang out with your friends a lot. You have to heal before you can start a relationship with someone else.

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

You are obviously young.  It is now autumn.  Unless you have other problems in addition to having flunked spelling in school you should be able to -- GET OVER IT!

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Don't worry about it, enjoy the peace and quiet, plenty of other fish in the sea, another will come along, bide your time until you're ready.  Go to evening classes, get a hobby, this will also have the desired effect of putting you in contact with a new lot of girls that should re-awaken your interest.

working