jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could transform, and shape shift, what animal or creature would you like

1. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

If you could transform, and shape shift, what animal or creature would you like to be?

what creature would you be for life and why would you choose that animal? This animal must be native to this planet. I'm doing this survey for an upcoming hub on endangered species and would appreciate sincere and  honest answers. thank you for participating. peace ~

2. blake4d profile image58
    blake4dposted 7 years ago

Wolf or dog...snarrrrrrl...woof.
    Or in this case a dog with an attitude.

3. dollyfrances77 profile image57
    dollyfrances77posted 7 years ago

i'd like to be an eagle.. and soar high up in the sky smile

4. lulubell1798 profile image72
    lulubell1798posted 7 years ago

If I could change form to a certian animal I would defiantly be a dolphin so I could flip and frolic in the immence, blue ocean ! Diving in the waves would be fun to !

5. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Be hard to go by a well-loved domestic cat.  They've got it made.  Cosy basket by the fire in winter.  Warm laps to sit on.  Sunny spots to bask in.   Soft beds to lie on.   On top of that, they're provided with food, pats, strokes and seem to be able to retain the atheleticism of a Olympic gymnast, high jump and long jump champion without even having to excercise.   Yes, a domestic cat life would be hard to beat.

6. warrioRR profile image60
    warrioRRposted 7 years ago

Well Tiger is the best or the Snow Leopord

7. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

I do like the sound of the domestic cat, but I would have to say I would love the life of a sea turtle as well.  I could spend my life in the ocean, just floating along... No more balancing checkbooks or money concerns...

Closed to reply