jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

A giant meteor is headed toward Earth. What do you do with the last day of your

1. Piotr Yordanov profile image58
    Piotr Yordanovposted 7 years ago

A giant meteor is headed toward Earth. What do you do with the last day of your life?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4085128_f260.jpg

2. Mark Ewbie profile image89
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Write a damn good hub about it.  Obviously in the morning then watch the pennies come in during the rest of the day.  Hot topic.

3. Stories Inc. profile image77
    Stories Inc.posted 7 years ago

I'd lose half a day panicking, then use the other half to write about it (doesn't make much sense when all of humanity is aout to die)... Or something. I don't know for sure. Maybe I'd try to preserve some of my work, which is hard to do when the earth is destroyed. I actually did write a book about something similar, in which the main character did her best to save her child, succeeded and died. There's a plot summary for you. Love to know what others answer...

4. tiffany delite profile image75
    tiffany deliteposted 7 years ago

i would cook a huge feast, invite over friends and family, and we would spend out last hours laughing and remembering how great our lives were here on earth! we would also make a plan about how to find each other in the after life smile

5. Syrusv37 profile image91
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

I tell my parents how much I love them. Then I spend the rest of the time I have on this earth down in Florida with the girl that I love and right down to the second we both burn, I'll be holding her.

6. L a d y f a c e profile image76
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

My last day of life? Spend the day with my husband and son doing anything our every last cent will allow us to do together, and trying to avoid the chaos that would obviously ensue.

7. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

I will go on telling every one that when it hits the earth, it will only hit the other half of the globe and all those in this half of the globe will be safe. I will bet $1000 with every one whom I talk of this prediction. Who knows? If I lose, I am not there to repay and if I win, I will be quite rich the next day!

working