jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever read Greek Mythology ?

1. meteoboy profile image69
    meteoboyposted 7 years ago

Have you ever read  Greek Mythology ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4124752_f260.jpg

2. tom_caton profile image79
    tom_catonposted 7 years ago

i love greek mythology, it was my favorite topic when i was in primary school. I love how even when the ending of a story seemed unjust, retribution of some sort would get the wrongdoers later on in some other story. I loved how gods were born (or developed) as the mythological story progressed and needed an explanation for an event.

3. Extinct Soul profile image59
    Extinct Soulposted 7 years ago

Yeah, we have it as a subject in literature...but now that I'm not in school anymore, i still find myself interested and reading more about it. the plots are good, a fine exercise for my imagination....i even use to pray to Aphrodite sometimes (just to ease my mind that I got a back-up god..^_^)

4. bulalo profile image59
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

Yep, I dig it, ever since grade school.

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yes.

6. Michael Durden profile image77
    Michael Durdenposted 7 years ago

Yes, as well as Roman. I find them both very interesting. I first read Greek Mythology in junior high and was fascinated. I keep meaning to read some more now that I've graduated from school, if I can ever find the time.

7. profile image51
    boblet42posted 7 years ago

Yes.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8. profile image0
    Pachuca213posted 7 years ago

I love Greek Mythology, and all the stories of the Gods and Goddesses, the Demi-Gods and such. What interesting tales and beliefs they had in those times. My favorite character of those tales would have to be Calypso the nymph in the Odyssey.

Closed to reply

working