jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is life planned or is it a bunch of beautiful random moments? (the chaos theory)

1. angelpre123 profile image42
    angelpre123posted 7 years ago

Is life planned or is it a bunch of beautiful random moments? (the chaos theory)

2. Sarah Masson profile image69
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I don't think life is planned but I do think that sometimes things happen for a reason. I think of it as if you say, went to the toilet you might miss something by a few minutes that had you not gone to the toilet you would have seen. Sort of like the movie Sliding Doors. What are your thoughts?

3. angelpre123 profile image42
    angelpre123posted 7 years ago

i think everything happens for a reason. and even if you miss an opportunnity (while you were on the toilet lol) life would give you another oppurtunity down the road. I am a christian, and I do not believe life is planned, buti do thinkgod already knows what choices you are going to make before you make them... such as i guess f you write a to do list. you already know what you are going to do before you actually do.

4. MoneyCreator24 profile image60
    MoneyCreator24posted 7 years ago

I´m quite sure there is nothing in universe that happens by accident. It were outside the universal laws. And one of them is the law of cause and effect which says, every effect has its cause.
    And even when it seems like a random moment, its just one we don´t know the cause of.

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Is your next breath, a random happening ?

Its very certainly, a Part of The Larger Plan.

6. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

I'm beginning to think life is planned. Nature is a great example and we have alot to learn from it. Look at the movement of the Sun, it always sets at the same point, same time, without fail. Is this random? The moon always has a 28-day cycle, (which also relates to womans' menstrual cycle) is this random? The stars also have a specific celestial alignment for reasons the Universe knows. Is this random? Another example is psychic phenomena, which I believe in, because I have experienced it myself... having detailed dreams that actually happen months later... This is not random. However, I do feel that we have a 'choice' in how we choose to experience moments within the 'bigger plan'...

working