Something I read last night. *warning*: Conspiracy Theory.

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (58 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

"Before 9/11 there were 7 countries without Rothschild central banks;
    Afganistan, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Cuba.
    I note a definite pattern here.

Afganistan: invaded (now central bank)
    Iraq: invaded (now central bank)
    Libya: invaded
    North Korea: low level invasion
    Iran: planned invasion (?)
    Sudan: planned invasion (?)
    Cuba: planned invasion (?)

9/11 was formulated by Rothschild in the UK and then carried out by israeli and US secrets services.

It was Rothschild who through a young Rockefeller 2½ years before 9/11, told Aaron Russo first hand that 9/11 would happen. This is confirmed in Russo's film: Freedom to Fascim. As a side note it was Aaron that introduced Ron Paul to the actual workings of the Rothschild controlled Federal reserve in America.

It is Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and his family who lie behind all of the recent terror deeds: train bombing in Spain, London tube bombing, 9/11 demolition, and the invasions of Afganistan, Iraq, and now Libya.

Of note: in Spain, London and New York there were terror drills scheduled months in advance for the very day of the attacks.

There is a terror drill (with 100's of thousands of body bags, food and water supplies for millions of 'survivors') planned for the area of the middle America fault-line on the 30 April 2011.

There is ample, but not conclusive evidence, that the 3/11 earthquake off the north-east Japan coast was in fact precipitated by Rothschild controlled Haarp.

If the mid-west fault line ruptures on the 30 April 2011 and the Yellowstone volcano becomes active, perhaps the sleeping masses will finally awaken to their planned genocide at the hand of Rothschild.

192 of 197 countries and counting.

The truth will set us free.

Thank you and may God bless you."

12:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
      Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And yet, you're still not an anarchist.

2. superwags profile image66
    superwagsposted 13 years ago

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me

3. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

OMG!!! Are there really people that believe thus rubbish? These are the same people that claim Obama has no power yet Rothschild can create earthquakes? Lol!

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wrong.

4. BillyDRitchie profile image60
    BillyDRitchieposted 13 years ago

Oh dear Lord in heaven, did I read this right?  Apparently some evil corporation or entity was responsible for the Japan earthquake?

It's not often that I am left speechless, but congratulations LMC, you managed it......

5. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

If you had been in London on the day of the bombings you wouldn't have found any evidence of terror drills having been undertaken believe me, as it was terrifying chaos. The emergency services did the best they could and did an awesome job, but the recent inquests have highlighted some errors and breakdowns in the system. They definitely had no pre-warnings or drills, and London was unprepared.

But you also have to remember that London has been targeted by terrorist bombers since the 1970s, and has suffered several explosions and multiple bomb threats.  So the police and emergency services do some drills and training as a matter of course

6. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

And yet the left thinks Obama being a muslim or no a citizen is unimaginable! Lol!

1. I am DB Cooper profile image63
      I am DB Cooperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only you could sneak a comment about Obama being a non-US citizen and a Muslim into a thread about a wacky Rothschild-controlled volcano conspiracy. You clearly have a gift.

1. Will Apse profile image89
        Will Apseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is the gift of the cyclops.

2. lady_love158 profile image60
        lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol! Thankyou! smile

7. Maembe profile image60
    Maembeposted 13 years ago

Replace Rothschild with Soros and you're a bonafide Republican.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image60
      BillyDRitchieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't think so, I don't give Soros credit for natural disasters.....

8. manlypoetryman profile image83
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

Conspiracy Theory: "The Madrid Fault Line" along the Mississippi River (One of the greatest fault lines hidden under America) is planned in May _ _, 2011. According to those that believe that HAARP (Alaska) can actually generate weather changes and siesmatic activity. I can't remember the date...but it is all over "You Tube" and the web. Better to just google it then to provide a link. You be the judge. Supposedly, there are many FEMA and Military Drills planned for this date. (I think the date is in the May 20's)

The Madrid Fault Line lies mainly in Missouri along the Mississip...on down to Memphis, TN. and reaches up into Illinois...I believe. This fault line is believed to be able to change the shape of the Nation's Coast Line along the Gulf. Essentially, swamping LA. and Most of Mississippi...then there is my Hometown: Houston...which would be under water as well. Bummer...for us...I know.

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
      optimus grimlockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Every time I hear about haarp I think someone been watching the movie "the core" waaaay to much. No matter what you belive haarp,aliens,evil, gos or ala one thing we can all agree on is the government knows more then they let on!!!

1. manlypoetryman profile image83
        manlypoetrymanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Interesting point you just made....It is said about many of these "things" that the Illumaniti love to put it in our face on the TV and Movies. That is another Conspiracy Theory though...

I just saw a Cell Phone Commercial where the character goes to great links to set up a Tesla Coil...and some other Satellite TV company uses a rich Russian wealthy character as their main spokesman (I am wondering when has the American public ever been drawn into advertising/marketing by anything having to do with a Russian lifestyle?) These two commercials have stood out lately...when I think of the "Illumanati" statement I wrote above.

lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"....It is said about many of these "things" that the Illumaniti love to put it in our face on the TV and Movies."

It's called Hiding in Plain Sight.

9. lovemychris profile image76

A lot of times, it's just the timing that's off.
    For instance, there is this conspiracy guy named Benjamin Fulford....
    He said last year that Obama would be impeached because of the birther issue....and now look.
    Plus, the excuse Cheney gave for ordering NORAD to stand down on 9/11 is that they were playing "war games"...practicing for a "could be" event. Nice cover, huh?
    Things are just accelerating very fast now...
    My "esoteric" explanation is because they know it is the Apocalypse, and they want to convert it to their plan.
    Cosmic events that occur naturally--they want to shape to fit their agenda.

I mean--who really believes that we can't stand by and watch people be slaughtered?
    That we HAD to save Libya?
    We've been watching people be slaughtered forever.
    And doing the slaughtering!!

All I can say is, I hope whatever plan is in the works gets a cosmic shut-down!
    Think positive, and send it with LOVE!!

1. profile image62
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I guess the only thing left to do then is put our head between our legs and kiss our ass goodbye! smile

10. AnnCee profile image67
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Would you mind posting your link for this material.  I'd like to investigate. . .  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/angry-smiley-face.gif

11. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Were there really only 7 countries without a Rothschild Central Bank?
    I mean, really?

And why set off an earthquake to devastate Japan, which I'm assuming has Rothschild Central Bank?

Not saying it isn't all true because this is certainly within the realms and abilities of the Bilderbergers.

An earthquake could easily be set off by the strategic placement of explosives along a fault line, even deep underwater.

But why?

Well, here's maybe an explanation by the same person who posted that OP theory...and he/she is a blogger at a site I frequent, not an expert or not using his/her real name...
      The things said just "fit" with a lot I have read since 1991.

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di … 439x512604

Rember the list of the seven countries without Rothschild central banks when 9/11 occurred?

Afganistan
      Iraq
      Libya
      North Korea
      Iran
      Sudan
      Cuba

The first three, as of today (30 March 2011, have Rothschild controlled banks and money supply.

What is the plan for the plebs once Rothschild and his PTB control all the money in all the world?

Remember right now 50% of all mankind live on less than $2.00 per day - food, clothes, shelter, the lot.

And this is by design, on purpose.

If you controlled the whole world how would you treat the human race?

Once total control is reached by Rothschild, I believe their will be only two classes. One that own and control everything the ruling class (1%), and the remainder of the workers (99%).

The latter class will own no land or business and will have no vote on anything. They will in fact be very similar to the slaves of old.

This is the plan called the new world order - now openly identified on CNN."

8:54 AM

1. Daniel Carter profile image61
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Even if it is true, such control and domination always meets its natural demise. The cracks in communism finally brought it down in large waves with Gorbechev. All other dictatorships and regimes to control people eventually fail. Even if Rothschilds were this controlling and power hungry, they will meet their natural demise. A few people can't enslave humanity perpetually. Not every one is stupid enough to bow down.

Conspiracy theories probably do have their place in forcing us to take a look at things, but most of them can be debunked in a hurry. It doesn't make any sense for ultra rich to keep the world in poverty, because in the end, it only bites them in the butt. Unless money grows, it becomes stale and static, and diminishes. The only way to make it grow is to make it available to others as well. Hoarding is a disease, not a beneficial way of life.

Yes, there are political factions and even families who pretend to rule the world. They are sick people. That's clearly fact. Buying into their illness does nothing to establish our own wellness and happiness.

Debunk and move on. Karma is a bitch. I'm glad I didn't marry her, too.

I'm not built that way! wink
          I don't debunk and move on, I dig deeper.

AND speaking of...here's that Fulford dude!!!

"the Japanese defense establishment knows it was elements of the US military that set off the March 11, (311) tsunami attack against Japan. This attack used nuclear weapons drilled into the seabed by submarines and not HAARP according to senior Pentagon Sources."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/03/30 … n-planned/

read it...the reasons make sense!

NOW--to add to this: I was waking up this a.m., really early, still in a fog, but the tv was on C-Span (my BF leaves the house
          real early for work)....anyway, Susan Collins was questioning a military guy--don't know who, and she said "General, I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that the military overides the United States Gvt."...or something like that.
          He said "Of course not."
          BUT--I DID read an article years back that stated Bush gave power of The USA over to the Pentagon!!!

It must have been a hearing on Operation Whatever Dawn they are calling this.
          And C-Span always repeats hearings.

12. mikelong profile image60
    mikelongposted 13 years ago

Check out Operation Northwoods.....

Exactly.

13. AnnCee profile image67

http://images.zaazu.com/img/zany-zany-comic-joker-smiley-emoticon-000598-medium.gif

14. AnnCee profile image67

Oh and don't forget, also from that Fulford dude. . .

And from another source I'll keep close to my vest. . .

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NyweekGbqX4/SkQxasbrcTI/AAAAAAAAArM/ZBHF8cEj_nA/s400/Obama_Cloning.jpg

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like (Pharoah) Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?

"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."

15. sabrebIade profile image80
    sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

Let us not forget....

http://i.imgur.com/hk6f6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AlScj.jpg

Everything old is new again.....

1. AnnCee profile image67
      AnnCeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Michael Jackson changed himself into a clone of an Egyptian statue though. . .

16. lovemychris profile image76

“First they ignore you,then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Ghandi

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"First they ignore you, then the riducle you, then they ridcule you some more, then then ignore you again, then they move on to discuss the upcoming election between Obama and the Donald"

Greek One

2. AnnCee profile image67

Dream on.  big_smile

17. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

Jews behind the Islamist extremists??

See, we CAN all get along

18. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I am old and tired and my brain can't remember all the details so easily those days, but People, keep your mind open. You don't have to believe what you read, but don't disbelieve it either. There is no smoke without fire.

The Elite/One World Order/Bilderbergers/call them what you will, do exist.

Believe it or not, barring natural disasters, they have controlled EVERYTHING in this world for the past 80 years more or less.

Read the book, The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, which is back up by FACT, with photographic proof, then come back and tell us what is going on here.

EVERY worldwide organization is there, including Google and all the main Press and television organizations.

Before they shut the internet, and trust me those people want to, learn all there is to know.

In the past 6 months to a year, I have seen evidence of information limitation online in certain things, so it is only a matter of time before everything is controlled here too.

That's right Izzy---don't believe everything you read....but don't discount everything either!

Better to have an open heart than a closed one.
      I have a feeling we will all need a strong heart very soon.

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You also know that they never act on something that has been discussed beforehand.

So the scenario you described in your opening post will not happen.

These people own the bloody internet - they know everything that is posted and discussed even in email.

Come on, who hasn't noticed that their Gmail adverts are married to the email content?

If you didn't notice before, you will now smile

Haha!!

2. AnnCee profile image67

Well except if it's verifiable facts about Barack Obama, then you must flatly discount it post haste.  big_smile

Let's see now, in understanding reality we need strong hearts?   
        Makes sense.

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know you didn't send your comment to me, but I wasn't talking about Barack Obama. His wife is a Bilderberger, but I don't know about him.

Is she really? 

http://elanimagemanagement.com/html/elan-blog/wp-content/uploads/image/michelle_obama_300x400.jpg

I thought there was something sinister about her. . .

Besides the black widow dress.  http://png-2.findicons.com/files/icons/1039/manto/128/scared.png

Yeah--she's sinister and trash....haven't you heard?

Tammy Bruce said trash. You said sinister.

I'm glad I never thought that about Mrs. Bush.

But I will say I find you tasteless and classless.

How's that for having heart?

I said sinister, you said trash.

That one of your "facts"?

2. lovemychris profile image76

All I hear is hatred and innuendo...over and over and over and over and over and over and over......

and over and over and over and over again.

I guess you can't see facts and little things like direct quotes with your heart.

"Open your eyes and look within"....see with your heart.

19. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

As a member of the elite, i resent the fact that you have a higher hubscore than I do.

20. mikelong profile image60

Read the Citigroup internal memoes from a couple years back...  First they discuss the idea of the "plutonamy" that they see as the true system in place...

Then they warn their high end investors to divert some of their portfolios into tangible assets, like gold, because of the global disarray that would be caused by rising prices, especially for food...

What we are seeing in the "Middle East" and in North Africa are directly related to what Citigroup forecasted...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6674234/Citig … ort-Part-1

This one is from 2008, but Citigroup may have been just a little premature with the precise timeframe of their predictions...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm … avels.html

There is far more to this...and I don't believe that the "powers that be" were surprised by what has been transpiring...

It is just sad that charlatans like Glenn Beck can go on in front of the nation and point to the upheavals in Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and elsewhere as part of an Islamic "new caliphate" motivation...

Preying on the weak-minded......b.s...

Hey thanks, that's interesting. 

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2007/01/08/plutonomics/

2. lovemychris profile image76

Kind of like the Japanese politician who scammed his brother into owning the home building co., right before the earthquake.....lots of $$ to be made in re-building!
      Kind of like Haliburton.
      Kind of like the short selling of stocks before 9/11

Oh COME NOW!!Nothing to it wink Never is.

21. mikelong profile image60

I only hope people read objectively...

22. lovemychris profile image76

Thanks to David Icke and Jeff Rense for reminding me of this. Letter written by Albert Pike-supposedly. Chosen by Mazzini to be head of Illuminati here in America. Supposedly. Mason of highest order. Supposedly. smile

"World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically.
    After World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known.
    We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi).

Sound familiar???

I say we don't let it happen! How? That, I don't know. Maybe try and Love instead of fight? HA!!
    But I think that's the only solution....and why it's never been done. It requires giving up EGO.

23. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 13 years ago

David Icke is stark staring bonkers!

24. lovemychris profile image76

"The following points are correct to the best of my studies.

The Libyan invaision is:
    1) completely fought by CIA, MI6, Mossad and mercenaries formerly working as 'al Queda' for the zionist allies - there are in principle NO Libyan civilians attacking the government forces.
    2) the goal of the zionist allies is to prevent and reverse nationalization of the oil revenues to the Libyan people.
    3) the equal goal of the zionist allies is to end the Libyan dinar and central bank and replace it with a Rothschild central bank.

Rothschild central banking is 100% behind and the cause of the Libyan invasion, just like it was 100% behind the attacks of 9/11 carried out by US secret services and Mossad.

193 of 197 countries in the world have zionist Rothschild central banks."

2:01 PM

25. lovemychris profile image76

"The destroyers are heading south ...to Patagonia of southern Argentina, among other places.

Joesph Lewis (owner of "planet hollywood") built private airfield capable of largest aircraft operations without bothering to inform the Argentinians (it was discovered by Argentina air force);
    American Ward Lay owns 75,000 square kilometers;
    Ted Turner - 1/2 million hectares;
    Carlos Benetton - 1 million hectares;
    George Soros - bought large amounts of land;
    US NGO "Nature Conservancy" is "concerned" about Argentina's massive grass lands: the CEO is zio-criminal insider Hank Paulson, ...

source: Adrian Salbuchi
    http://www.asalbuchi.com.ar/en/

similar is happening in Australia, New Zealand, etc

5:16 PM

26. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

The ten largest banks in the world.
    http://www.doughroller.net/banking/larg … the-world/
    So are these or any controlled by the Rothschilds.

A comment from that article:

"September 24, 2010 at 4:40 pm
      These are “considered by U.S. sources” the 10 largests banks maybe, but not the world if you consider trust holding side banks. Having had first hand experience of transactions involving hundreds of world banks, these are not the 10 largests banks of the world. Citibank is about the 100th largest bank in the world."

I also read that the Bush's are buying up land in Parguay.
      And Cheney has a lot of investments in Dubai.

Just curious, that's all.
      I mean--you would think they would invest in America, wouldn't you??

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)