jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Notice that this woman's first initial with her last name spells Mothman? Weird

1. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

Notice that this woman's first initial with her last name spells Mothman? Weird and funny?

What's a little funnier, is that I am 1/2 Miller, which is a moth. Like a moth to a flame. Weird and funny or what? Coincidental? If so, there are a hundred other connected coincidences, which is a conflict in terms to the concept "coincidence". Isn't it quite obvious that we have only convinced ourselves that we are in control here?

2. Austinstar profile image93
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

My goodness, who says we are in control? The world is, has, and will always be going to hell in a hand basket! We're lucky to be able to control our own bladder.
    Have you been listening to Coasttocoast A.M. radio? What's going on? Have you been contacted by an alien ambassador? Give me the scoop and I'll write it up, dude.
    Thanks for the cool ideas!

3. Jane Bovary profile image79
    Jane Bovaryposted 7 years ago

Do we really have control of our own bladder or is that just an illusion...

This is spooky. Just the other day someone accused me of being a moth...and this morning I found a dried cocoon in the back yard. What's going on here indeed..? Are we being secretly invaded by super-intelligent caterpillars  or what?

Trust no-one.

4. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

Things are going to get weirder. 12/21/12, in numerology is 3/3/3

Closed to reply

working