jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

do you think when we finally explore all the oceans we are in for a surprise?

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

do you think when we finally explore all the oceans we are in for a surprise?

do you think we will find things we never thought existed or things that were part of what we thought were myths?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4448239_f260.jpg

2. glowingrocks profile image59
    glowingrocksposted 7 years ago

I have little doubt that new life will be found.Life of some sort seems to be able to adapt to survive in extreme environments from oceans to deserts to the frozen tundra.

3. Smaridge01 profile image76
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

I think that the more we explore the oceans, the more incredible things will be discovered. Sadly, I also believe that most of those discoveries, especially the ones that are commercially valuable, will be kept from us, or taken over and stolen, before we ever get to hear about them.

Worse yet, at some point, the morons in power will decide they can use the new discoveries to keep themselves in power, to keep the rest of us out of the picture, and to conquer other morons in power.

Sorry, I just don't believe we are very responsible, as a race, in our actions and usage of this planet's environment.

4. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Oh we are in for a major surprise! The bottom of the oceans are the most un-mapped , most mysterious and unknown places on our planet.

5. thelyricwriter profile image94
    thelyricwriterposted 6 years ago

I think so. It is hard telling what is down there.

working