Interested in pharmacy school.I am scared,cold feet.Spouse is not supportive,he

1. profile image47
    kokoletteposted 7 years ago

Interested in pharmacy school.I am scared,cold feet.Spouse is not supportive,he underestimates me.

I am 28 married with 2 kids.I hold a B.A in International Relations and since i graduated in 2006,i was not able to find a job with my degree and with 2 kids i want bright future for them.I have been doing regular jobs with low pay and not very happy with the outcome.Its been 6 years since i left college and its time to wake up.Pharmacy is a career i love but  i have cold feet because my spouse is not v.supportive of me going back. I registered at a comm college to start taking pre-reqs.I am very hardworking,smart and a disciplined person.i just need some advice.i don't want to quit.Pls advice

2. cronos22 profile image51
    cronos22posted 7 years ago

i am a pharmacy 2nd yr student and can tell u that chemistry, anatomy and pharmacy law are ur bread and butter. it needs constant attention to detail, daily revision and committment. it might feel overwhelming at first but because u have already been to university, adjusting to college life or anything like that will not be a factor-which is a major advantage. i honestly think if u are determined and disciplined enough, you can pull it off. just go to your college and ask other senior pharmacy students what challenges should 1st comers expect. u'll be in good hands.

3. profile image47
    kokoletteposted 7 years ago

I am willing to do the hard work because one thing i know that pays off is hard work and committment.thanks

working