jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Energy.What details it's definition concerning the body BESIDES anything that

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Energy.What details it's definition  concerning  the body BESIDES anything that can move ?

According to the Increase,each part of,(what is call energy) must be regulated by a force Greater than itself.A supernatural force from a supernatural body within the body of flesh. 1 Cor 15 v 40,44

SPIRITUALITY must be explain without using anything that have DNA,LIKE THE BRAIN and the HEART,which is a material function that is not included in the definition of Spiritual energy.

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

In this universe, the first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but this law is circumvented again and again in the spiritual realm.

3. Doc Snow profile image93
    Doc Snowposted 7 years ago

Sorry, my friend, I can't tell what you're really asking here!

Physical energy is roughly aligned with 'verbs'--action words.  Physiology looks at how the energy in our food is transformed into the actions of our bodies, internal and external, that form our lives.  Physics looks at the atoms of our Sun as they fuse from hydrogen to helium, emit vast quantities of radiation (energy) which flashes across space to Earth, and provides the planet the energy needed to sustain life.

All of this is wonderful, and a matter for gratitude (or at least appreciation) on our parts.  But none of it, as far as I know, requires regulation "by a force Greater than itself."  It's possibly the product of Divine creation, but from the 'inside' doesn't seem to need God to run it on an ongoing basis.

But as I say, I'm not sure if this relates to what you wish to know.

4. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I am referring to the BIBLE VERSE as the source of my energy.