my daughter went into foster care a yr ago and while i was in treatment- just si

1. profile image48
    kaylie's momposted 7 years ago

my daughter went into foster care a yr ago and while i was in treatment- just six months after...

she was placed her foster parents were granted full custody of her and now they are filing for adoption. i have done everything i was required and then some. what can i do? i need some legal assistance quickly as possible.

2. Kim Cantrell profile image61
    Kim Cantrellposted 7 years ago

You need to contact a lawyer immediately!

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Dear Mother

"No State, or Law, in the world, can take away your Right ... of .... Being the  Mother, of your borne child."
    Particularly so, in a Secularized Society, where there are few laws, binding two, into the lawful state of Parenthood.

I hope, your State provides you an Attorney ... tell him to talk to me ... on these Hubpages ... as soon as possible.

Remember, the MOST any Court can, or should do, is EXTEND the Period, of Foster care ...

The meaning of EXTEND, means, the authorities Extending the duration, of your daughter, remaining in someone else's foster care ... however, the Extension of this duration is also for a limited period of time, not indefinite ...

The Extended Time is Allowed ... till you are fully Rehabilitated, and regain normalcy and health.

And do take good care of yourself, Mother ... it takes a long time, to mend the scars, of a troubled mother daughter relationship.

working