what are skills of a well-performing college students?

1. profile image48
    juliemeiposted 7 years ago

what are skills of a well-performing college students?

what are the top ten skills of a college student? and also Business Administration student, specifically?

2. preddyc profile image60
    preddycposted 6 years ago

GO TO CLASS!!!! Most important thing by far. My first two years i got straight A's just by reading the book and doing homework. But, as classes get tougher it is necessary to attend class regularly. Professors will determine exam questions based on information they only presented in lecture and is not available in the book. Studying everyday and getting help from professors outside of class also helps.

3. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

A lot of them have been said below, but in my opinion the most important skills and habits would be -- attend class; study regularly! (not just during exam week); ask questions; visit your professor at office hours; make friends w/ 1 or 2 people in your classes so that you have someone to study with, ask questions etc; plan adequate time for studying; get enough rest; participate in some type of club, sport etc; read the text;  and on the more "skill" side as opposed to habits, and practices it is important to have good research, study and notetaking skills.

working