jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you the same in knowledge today as you was yesterday?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Are you the same in knowledge today as you was yesterday?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

absolutely not.  I may be learning continually, but I am also forgetting.  The fact that I can more easily re learn something forgotten does make life easier for now.  At some point I do realize that I'll be becoming senile, but with active learning of new things this process can be put further into the distance.

3. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

Heck no I learn something new with every day that passes.

4. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 6 years ago

There is absolutely no end to knowledge.  Each day passes with new experiences, friends, gadgets, etc.... can say that each day provides something new to store in my memory banks.

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I believe my knowledge has increased a bit.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

nope. everyday is a learning experience.

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Absolutely yes as it is concern with the other side of death that GOD given me in a vision on August 1, 1982 A.D. This knowledge will be expanding when I die and crossover to the other side of death. I live in total recall of the other side of death moment by moment in my soul and spirit. This knowledge can only be revealed to you by GOD. GOD chosen to give me this knowledge as a witness for the other side of death for human beings living on the earth.

8. livingsimply profile image59
    livingsimplyposted 6 years ago

No.  I know more today than I knew yesterday.  I am addicted to observing people and the more I observe the more I learn about human nature.  I don't expect I will ever know it all!  How complex we are!