FIXED: Traffic stats were delayed

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (101 posts)
  1. rajan jolly profile image92
    rajan jollyposted 11 years ago

Has there been another update from Google? I ask since my views have been dropping rapidly every hour since the past 6 hours. Surprisingly the total views in the stats has remained stationary since the same time.
    Stats on analytics do not show any abnormal drop in visitors or views.
    Are other hubbers facing the same problem?

1. Alison Graham profile image94
      Alison Grahamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

just checked my hub views for past 24 hours and are considerably down on normal?

2. dwachira profile image78
      dwachiraposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have lost about 150 today but Analytics is reporting normal traffic, in fact, am seeing more activities on Analytics than yesterday so i can't understand why the drop.

3. James A Watkins profile image86
      James A Watkinsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing. My numbers are extremely low in the last 24 hours.

4. Matthew Meyer profile image73
      Matthew Meyerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for everyone bringing this to our attention.
      We are currently working to get the stats back up to current.
      Thanks for your patience.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image73

We have added an informational message on the stats page.
        Here is that message:
        "There are some issues with traffic data collection over the last 10-12 hours, causing hub traffic statistics to be under reported during that time. A fix has been deployed, and we expect the data to normalize soon."

You should see your numbers be adjusted gradually and hopefully all will be current by this time tomorrow.

In the meantime, for those of you who don't already have it set up, you should be able to user Google Analytics.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
          Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Matthew - I'm curious how stats will reflect the 'missing' views - it's helpful to know our current traffic trends, but would also be good to know what wasn't posted during the 'outage' hours. If the data is all lumped together, it may take a few days to figure out where we really are on the site.

I know you're all super busy - so please don't think of this as a request for more work!  And my thanks for being on top of it & keeping us informed.  The Account page is the perfect spot for posting the updates (along with maybe dropping by this thread for a few minutes).  ;-)

Just to clarify, views have not been lost, just delayed in posting that data to the site.

Our current estimate is that it is going to take 10-24 hours for us to be current.  Each hour the numbers displayed should be closer to actual.

So, hopefully by this time tomorrow, stats should be accurate and you can look at the data for the last 16 hours or so.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
              PaulGoodman67posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know that I will sound terribly pedantic, but this is a writing site - I thought "under reported" should either be hyphenated, or written as one word?  (If I am wrong, you have permission to thump me!)  smile

2. Greensleeves Hubs profile image90
          Greensleeves Hubsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Whatever the cause of this latest (hopefully very temporary) problem, my thanks to the HubPages staff for putting a warning notice about it on the My Account Page. I'm sure nothing is more disconcerting to hubbers who pride themselves on their hubs and who want most of all for those hubs to be read by a large number of people, than to find a sudden, dramatic decline in traffic. Equally, nothing is more reassuring than for HubPages to post a prompt notice about such events on the Account page, and if possible a reason behind them. It helps reassure hubbers that they are not doing anything wrong in their hubs, and that they are not alone. Such notices are among the most helpful which you can post, so thanks for that. Alun.

3. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
          DzyMsLizzyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I saw that notice on my account page, and also noticed blue arrows exclusively...am I to presume that is part of the problem under investigation?

2. UnnamedHarald profile image94
    UnnamedHaraldposted 11 years ago

I notice the same thing-- down a hundred for the day, but total ever exactly the same as last night. Probably a glitch.

3. 2uesday profile image65
    2uesdayposted 11 years ago

My stats. have taken a turn for the worse too. I thought it was bad when they dropped to half their previous number but they are now at a low ebb. Hoping the tide will turn soon and we will see an improvement for all of us. I rarely get disheartened by numbers on a page but this is not looking good today. However I did try to log on earlier and it said site was offline for a time, maybe that has made it look worse (temporarily)  than it really is.

4. Cliff Mendrez profile image90
    Cliff Mendrezposted 11 years ago

Just checked my stats and I was surprised to see a huge drop in traffic. But analytics show otherwise. There is probably just a problem with HP.

5. profile image0
    healthylife2posted 11 years ago

Stats seem completely frozen. I think it has happened before and then they eventually update. Hope it is fixed soon:)

6. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 11 years ago

Sometimes, I have a horrible feeling that one day HP will just stop answering the telephones and stop opening the mail and stop switching on the lights and stop...

lol.

7. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 11 years ago

Massive drop off in traffic here as well, oh dear.

8. sabrebIade profile image79
    sabrebIadeposted 11 years ago

I don't think that "Stats page total views not updated since past 6 hours." would really be correct.
    Mine are down 500 hits since last night so something is updating.
    If it wasn't updating I'd still be where I was last night right?

9. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 11 years ago

HP Stats are showing a 50% drop for me - Google Analytics showing a 20% drop from yesterday evening 5:00PM ET - may be the normal monday decline for me?! Although this morning looks about the same as yesterday morning in Analytics - so may have been a temporary glitch?

1. sabrebIade profile image79
      sabrebIadeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mine has been in a steady drop since 11:00 EST last night.
      And no that is not "normal" for me....LOL

10. Steve Lensman profile image62
    Steve Lensmanposted 11 years ago

A sudden drop of 150 views for me. Was HP offline, maintenance? That usually does the trick. It has happened before, views should start to rise up slowly if not, panic!

1. 2uesday profile image65
      2uesdayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

When I tried to visit HubPages the first time/earlier today I got the blue and white sign saying unavailable due to  maintenance or words to that effect. As I got logged on very quickly after that I hav no way of knowing how long that happened for.

My stats look like lemmings jumping off a cliff. It looks so bad,  I hope it does not trigger any of them that are featured to get the  H removed. I guess I will go away to do something else and check back later. It is pointless me watching numbers when I cannot alter them.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I compared my first 5 hours yesterday with my first 5 hours today, HP time. I noticed nothing untoward that would indicate an extensive down time. I think we got lucky and it's just a stats glitch. smile

Update: though Simone is up unusually early today... big_smile

2. SimeyC profile image88
          SimeyCposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mine are now showing a slight upward trend - so I agree HP stat problem!

1. SimeyC profile image88

I think Simone now lives in the office - she was posting on the weekend too!

11. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

Glad I came across this thread. Same here. Analytics saying normal, while HP saying doomed. It's another temporary HP stats glitch. Heart attack averted.

12. DrMark1961 profile image94
    DrMark1961posted 11 years ago

I hope this is just today. My page views are down 50% from the last few days.

13. Steve Lensman profile image62
    Steve Lensmanposted 11 years ago

I'm currently seeing 10 active visitors to my hubs on analytics which is a lot more than I usually get at this time of day (2.35pm) but my views are still down on the HP stats, something is off here.

Plus my top hubs are still present and accounted for on their usual page rank at google search engines, so I dont think I'm being punished by google.

14. profile image87
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 11 years ago

I am also seeing the same thing as everyone else. My Google Analytics are showing that I am having a pretty normal day, but Hub Pages is not reflecting that. I am sure it will all come out in the wash!

15. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 11 years ago

You know, I saw a nearly exact 50% drop in traffic from HP stats yesterday as well, but the analytics information doesn't match. It was off a little but not so much as to give me any real concerns, and it seems to be doing just fine this morning.  Maybe HubPages isn't recording the information correctly?

16. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 11 years ago

In my case the total remains exactly the same whilst the daily total has been reducing gradually all day.
    Google analytics seems fine - so perhaps it will all work out.
    It is at times like this that a quick explanation from HP staff would help even if it were to say simply "we are working on it"

17. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
    mistyhorizon2003posted 11 years ago

Hopefully a staff member will drop in and let us know the problem soon as my stats are down by 50% too.

18. faythef profile image68
    faythefposted 11 years ago

mine are down at least 50% as well...

19. theherbivorehippi profile image66
    theherbivorehippiposted 11 years ago

Record low here this morning. Oh how I miss the traffic HP used to get a
    couple years ago. sad

20. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

Ditto here - down at least one third & still dropping. I hadn't noticed this thread, so I posted one as well.  Thanks, Relache, for the link to this discussion.

21. innerspin profile image87
    innerspinposted 11 years ago

I'm in the same boat, also hardly any notifications coming through the last 24 hours or so. It's very quiet.

22. truefaith7 profile image88
    truefaith7posted 11 years ago

Same here. My HP stats are dropping like a rock, but Analytics shows otherwise. In fact my Analytics stats are better today than they have been in a while! My best guess is that this is a Hubpages glitch and (hopefully) nothing to get too worried about.

23. ologsinquito profile image83
    ologsinquitoposted 11 years ago

My stats, although nothing to get excited about on a good day, are also down considerably. Within the past week, though, they were at their highest, with the most organic traffic I'd seen since I joined.

24. writinglover profile image74
    writingloverposted 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm having the same problem (went from having almost 400 views to 55--quite a drop, huh?), but having experienced it prior to this glitch, I'm not going to panic. Staff should be working on it if they are not aware already. Keep cool! smile

25. rajan jolly profile image92
    rajan jollyposted 11 years ago

As of now the drop has been just over 60% in total views compared to yesterday. Still dropping sharply by the hour. Ever page views almost stagnant (not updated) since the first drop today!

26. paradigmsearch profile image60

Well, the earnings updated. Appears in order. And confirms their separateness from the stats. Breaking out another cup of coffee. big_smile

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
      Jean Bakulaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I've been doing pretty well, and this afternoon when I checked all I have is a sea of blue arrows. Yikes.

2. 2uesday profile image65
      2uesdayposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, keep posting reassuring comments here, as at the moment I think my stats. may end up in the minus zone if they drop much further.

3. DrMark1961 profile image94
      DrMark1961posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Aren´t those earnings for Jan 7? My page views are down for Jan 8; they are now down about 60%, so I will not know if my earnings will be down 60% until tomorrow.

27. mattforte profile image87
    mattforteposted 11 years ago

Google Analytics: 657 hits in the past 10 hours.

HubPages: 547 hits in the past 24 hours.

Clearly another HubPages stat reporting problem. Same thing happened last month and went on for a week or so. How annoying.
    Your earnings will reflect the proper numbers, just ignore the stat page.

Sure hope this isn't going to be a monthly event.

28. Cowboy Tom profile image77
    Cowboy Tomposted 11 years ago

There appears to be nothing to worry about as I just found out all my Hubpages profiles dropped over 50 percent, but the earnings didn't change at all from yesterday. If the drop in views was real, the earnings would have plunged as well.

Odd that Hubpages staff doesn't just slip a quick note to confirm this so everyone can breath a little lighter.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
      PaulGoodman67posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Staff have done that now, so hopefully the stats will start climbing back up soon!

29. rontlog profile image81
    rontlogposted 11 years ago

I think it is Google too. For me, my best hub has dropped like a bomb. It has been no. 1 on the search engine results page for ages and has a couple of photos that someone has put on pinterest. This hub is no-where to be seen on the results page and the pinterest photo is about no.5. Not happy today sad

30. janderson99 profile image54
    janderson99posted 11 years ago

All these recurring errors are annoying. I Don't understand why errors that are fixed pop up again and again. Perhaps HP should let sleeping dogs lie for a while and not make constant updates all the time. Some stability on the site would be greatly appreciated!

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Where is the error originating?  At HP or the third party used for counting traffic?  Or is it on the site that maintains the servers?

1. janderson99 profile image54
        janderson99posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who knows? Why does it keep happening? HP needs an "alert banner" on the 'feed' page to notify everyone about issues and when they will be fixed. This would avoid the situation where multiple threads are started about the issue, the HP staff response is buried in one of them and confusion rains and we all get wet.

For example, post this on the "feed" page when you are logged in

1/9/13 Known issue with traffic stats - Fixed! - Correct Stats by 1200 1/9/13 - details

1. SimeyC profile image88

There is one on the My Account page.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
            psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is now. There wasn't before.

2. dwachira profile image78
          dwachiraposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That is very much needed janderson99, an alert banner on our feed will go a long way to clear many worries...BTW this is the first time i have seen such a long red alert on stats page from HP, does it mean things were that bad? :-)

31. profile image0
    GoldenThreadPressposted 11 years ago

Just out of curiosity, if my stats haven't changed in well over 18 hours or more, will this have a negative effect on my Hub ad program account--like less views, less $$ coming in from yesterday? If so, will the current $ amount be upgraded with the increased views?

BTW, I do appreciate the quick response of HP. Glad we're well on our way to a "fixed" problem.

@GoldenThreadPress The issue is related to how we display the information for users and not to how the traffic was recorded.
      The traffic was all accounted for, but there are delays in posting that info to the site.  This should not result in any loss of  traffic nor ad revenue related to that traffic.

1. profile image0
        GoldenThreadPressposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Matthew, for the quick reply. You have put my mind at ease. I'm a newbie about how large websites like HP work and am just beginning to piece together everything. So, again, many thanks!--Deb

32. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 11 years ago

Yeah, this is all well and good.  Like all IT stuff though we are eventually told there is a problem and yep, it has or will be fixed and...

and...

Who messed up?

What did they do?

Will they NEVER do it again?  Or is it a random "Oh I was just trying something and thought I was playing a computer game".

The funny thing is.. as users we are expected to be grateful.  "Oh really you fixed it?  Well wow, aren't you amazing".

I work with IT.  Bunch of morons with no idea that people might actually rely on the system they continually mess about with in the pretence of improving it.  No idea about stability or testing or failsafe - just an endless series of untested changes and hiccups.

The ideal system is one that you don't even notice.  It just works.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image62
      Brie Hoffmanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well said.

2. SimeyC profile image88

Someone should send this to Microsoft big_smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes well, a day of working with 'them' and then home to find they have been busy here as well...

33. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 11 years ago

I also demand a name and address of the one who ruined the stats. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

34. Thomas Swan profile image96
    Thomas Swanposted 11 years ago

Thanks for taking my advice and putting a notice on our account pages. This will help non-forum people know what is happening.

35. vespawoolf profile image94
    vespawoolfposted 11 years ago

Matthew, thanks so much for letting us know! No worries--I'll stop checking my stats until everything is fixed. :   )

36. brakel2 profile image72
    brakel2posted 11 years ago

Are the delayed stats for today or yesterday US time?

It appears the delay began today approximately 12 hours ago.

1. Michael Willis profile image68
        Michael Willisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I noticed my stats frozen about 11:30 pm last night. I am on central time. Today it appears the blue arrows are really showing up.

Michael, I think I noticed it around the same time (also CST). There was a slight but noticeable decline, and today a huge drop overnight & still declining.

It first skipped an update around 9:30 for the hour, but a small number of views at the after 10 update. Then the after 11 pm update...nothing. At least my ad earnings updated a few hours ago.  Todays stats, which started showing about 2 hours ago are very, very low! Overall stats are still not correct though.

2. Sally's Trove profile image78
        Sally's Troveposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This "tanking" began for me more than 12 hours ago.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
          Jean Bakulaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for letting us know about the problem! I almost had a heart attack when I saw almost all my hubs had blue arrows! Now it will likely only be half of them smile.

2. Brie Hoffman profile image62
          Brie Hoffmanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

me too

37. paradigmsearch profile image60

It was Vorpals last time. It was Vorpals this time. HP has got to start remembering to lock that back door...

The langoliers are on the rampage and have forgotten to eat only the past.  They are taking on the present and are are headed for YOU, PS.  Prepare yourself for battle...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
        DzyMsLizzyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Uhg--not the langoliers!  That old chestnut is so over-played....there was one while on SciFi channel where it seems they played that at least once a week...

38. brakel2 profile image72
    brakel2posted 11 years ago

My views are at their lowest point   I hope the update procedure doesn't forget me.

39. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
    PaulGoodman67posted 11 years ago

We will wake up tomorrow and it will all have seemed like a bad dream (we hope!).  wink

40. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 11 years ago

It's odd that the system ages out the views from 24 hours ago, but doesn't add new views.

Question - what is Vorpals?

http://www.nps.gov/olym/naturescience/images/Olympic_ChipmunkPort_Angeles,_WA250.jpg

I think it's the Slithy Toads.

I think they may have dropped by Google HQ now... lol

2. MelissaBarrett profile image58
      MelissaBarrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Generally +2... depending on the GM.

The Vorpal bunny in MP&THG was at least a +4 though.

(No one will get this but if you do... are you running a campaign?)

41. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 11 years ago

Its odd they say it is going to be fixing itself each hour. Each hour my numbers are still dropping. Down to 36 views TOTAL on almost 70 hubs!!!! I have never had it drop this low.

1. theherbivorehippi profile image66
      theherbivorehippiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

My stats are continuing to drop as well. They were down 50 percent this morning....12 hours later, they are even lower. All blue arrows.

42. sabrebIade profile image79

Talk about weird......
    I went to Adsense and got this message....
    "We're sorry, some data in this report is delayed, please try again later. There's no impact to ad serving or payments."

::cue Twilight Zone theme:::

I just got this from Analytics Real-Time, "Resource is not available. Please try again later. One or more of the services on which we depend is unavailable. Please try again later after the service has had a chance to recover."

I have insufficient knowledge to draw any conclusions from this...

Mine's working fine, as is adsense....

I think sabrebIade is right. The Interwebs are indeed collapsing. Actually, I think we have finally attained critical mass. Self-awareness is beginning to emerge. I wonder if it will like us...?

43. sabrebIade profile image79

Just got this message when I tried to check Yahoo mail....
    "An unexpected problem has occurred. Performing your action again in a few moments will probably solve the problem. If it persists, we suggest you close this window and re-launch Yahoo! Mail."

::cue X-Files theme:::

I think the Interwebs are collapsing.....

44. Michael Willis profile image68
    Michael Willisposted 11 years ago

Wow!!! Just checked Analytics. Went from 2974 yesterday at one point to 325 ( and dropping) at last check!  Hope HP will have the updates fix this number OR offer up some explanation for such a disastrous drop in traffic.  This is Not a normal drop off!

45. sabrebIade profile image79

"Jan 8, 11am PST - There are some issues with traffic data collection over the last 10-12 hours, causing hub traffic statistics to be under reported during that time. A fix has been deployed, and we expect the data to normalize over the next 24 hours or so."

It's been over 24 hours.
    Are we normal yet?

Since late afternoon yesterday views have been updating normally. But the views missing during the down time are still not added.
      I am wondering if HP had another outage. In analyntics I saw a point where views went from over a hundred during the hour to suddenly 0! Views started back and dropped back to 0 for several hours. Then HP posted the notice of the problem and views started returning from that point.

46. mattforte profile image87
    mattforteposted 11 years ago

I'm 100 views short of my best.

So yeah, we're normal.

47. Sally's Trove profile image78
    Sally's Troveposted 11 years ago

My HP-reported views seem to be recovering. But I'm skeptical about what has happened here. If hubbers had not reported this unusual downturn, would HP have picked it up?

1. janderson99 profile image54
      janderson99posted 11 years agoin reply to this

My guess is that the stats come from some third party tool that delivers them hourly. They are added to the HP stats which keeps a running tab for the current 24 hour period. For some reason the supply link got broken. When HP noticed they got the supply re-established. But it only kick-started again, and so the missed data was not added. So the data will only be correct after 24 hours (when it containa a full quota). This appears to be happening - almost there now.

1. sabrebIade profile image79
        sabrebIadeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I'm still about 400 down...but that could be normal right?
        Oddly,Avg. Visit Duration is up.

2. wilderness profile image96

I think you're right - I'm climbing all the time and am nearly back to normal for the 24 hour view. 

Wonder what horrible "hole" this will make in the stats graph?

3. Sally's Trove profile image78
        Sally's Troveposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting, but it doesn't answer my question. "When HP noticed..." is the issue. Did they notice on their own, or did it take Hubbers to alert them to the problem? If the latter is the case, then that's the concern I have.

48. Nursey profile image59
    Nurseyposted 11 years ago

So, so very pleased to see this is indeed a glitch. I almost thought my hub really hadn't had any views. ♡ ♡ ♡

49. profile image0
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 11 years ago

Glad I had fallen behind in my emails and by now things have normalized and I got enough info here otherwise I would have been sitting at the comp with a hefty glass of cognac. lol So glad we have everyone to share stuff with otherwise what's a person to do??

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)