jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why does trees out live human being?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

Why does trees out live human being?

I think the secret to reversing the aging process, lies within those tree that have out live human being, it might seem strange to say this, however, that is where the mystery is, within those hundred years old trees..

2. Donna Suthard profile image74
    Donna Suthardposted 6 years ago

The tree does not get upset, or angry.  It just is.  Some trees survive to old age, and some do not. I have seen many aged oaks, ripped out of the ground, by severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.
    Maybe we should practice being quiet, and calm like the tree..
    I believe old age, is caused by negative beliefs..There's a great deal of truth, that our beliefs, can cause our human forms to change.. If we say we are old, then we will become old..

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Trees are plants, they survive as long as they are fed and watered. They grow and give seeds spreading new life. In a way they breathe as they need air to continue living. However they do not work like we do. They do not have the interworkings of a human. Parts of trees die and fall off. Ours die and harm us never growing back.
    Desire to live forever if you want. However I would like to have emotions and a thought process. Also movement is kind of nice.

4. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

If they didn't, we could be in serious lack of oxygen. I would have to say it was the lack of anyone destroying them before humans came about.