Jesus was flesh and bones like any human being

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (75 posts)
  1. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Hi friends

Jesus was flesh and bones like any human being; he was no god or son of god.

The Bible does not mention from where he got bones; it mentions of flesh only. Flesh is a weak substance; not fit for a god. Is it not true?

He himself said he was Son of Man; being a weak person like all of us. What has God to do with weakness?

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

2. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

what has God to do with weakness ? yikes

A lot!
      Look at yourself!

lol

1. profile image50
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend tantrum

You are right; I am a weak person.

Thanks

3. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God is omnipresent meaning present in all things including every human ans so all humans are the sons and daughters of god.

Jesus was an enlightened one someone who has fused with the Divine Light (Allah ,Jevovah, Brahma).

1. profile image50

Hi friend mohitmisra

You mean it is not literal or physical but symbolic or spiritual. I agree with you.

Do I get it correctly?

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

4. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yahshua was flesh, blood and, bone. However like all of us, he was the Temple of God. God dwelled in him and Yahshua realized this. He knew he had the calling to bring God to mankind (The Father is in all of mankind and in everything, however many did not know this)  He focused on the Father and came to cause us to look up and see  God. He taught by action and teaching that, even we who are in the flesh can realize God in us too. He taught we could overcome the flesh. By this he meant such things as: Ego, Lack, Disease, Unhappiness and what the Christians call sin..(which is actually the lack of faith).
      By being upright and seeking God's righteousness he became the son of God.
      Christ taught that we can also become the sons of God.
      When Christ was able to make it to the end without sin he overcame death and ascended to God the Father. He was given a place on the right hand of God which signifies divine power.

Though Christ was a man on earth. He pleased the Father and once he ascended to the Father, he became divine.

Though he humbled himself as a servant, he was not weak. Showing love without ego certainly shows a strong, not weak person.
      He did have the capability of sinning but didn't.

5. lostdogrwd profile image60
      lostdogrwdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yes Jesus was a man. he was God words turn flesh. and is not the words of God God?  the same God who spoke to bring in the sun and the worlds and man.love is not weakness. to the evil man love is a weekness. For God so love the world that he gave his only son to save man if man wanted to be save and only God in the form of man can save man with his blood for Jesus was with sin and only God can save the world. no man can do that. Allah, the All, the Cerator, in many nation he still God. read the from God and not from youself. seem hard but, ask God for help and you will get it

1. lostdogrwd profile image60
        lostdogrwdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

without sin

2. aka-dj profile image64
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

If you are always trying to get to the "truth", maybe you should go and actually READ the New Testament, and then post something worth discussing.

It's perfectly clear you are ill informed on just about every Biblical topic you have so far tackled. hmm

1. profile image50

Hi friend aka-dj

I have read the Catholic Bible (OT&NT)from cover to cover and also the Protestant Bible(OT&NT) from cover to cover. I started from Genesis and finished at Revelation; I know this is not what the Christians do ; they would first finish the NT and then they would read the OT; so the Christians read it upside down and hence their understanding. Sorry to state that.

Thanks

1. mohitmisra profile image61

Jesus says I tell you you are all gods and the kingdom of god is within you.

1. profile image50

Hi friend mohitmisra

So what do you understand from it? Please elaborate for us.

Thanks

Hi paarsurrey,

The divine light is god our source ,we all come from and go back to it.

Meditation is the key. The great prophet Muhammad would meditate in a cave regularly when he had his spiritual experience, unfortunately we don't know what sort of meditation he was doing and whether he came across god or an angel.

Jesus "when the eye be single "is when you can enter the kingdom of god.

This means one pointed concentration or meditation.

Patanjali the founder of Yoga" seven breaths of one pointed concentration will get one enlightened"  basically merge with the light or god.

Three stages in life man then god- man and then on death god.

"Unto Allah is your return and he is able to do all things" The Holy Quran

"I am thy shield and they exceedingly great reward" Holy Bible

1. profile image0

I agree %100
              Matthew 6:22
              The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

However this isn't the physical eye. It is rather the mind united into one.

James 1
              5. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
              6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
              7. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
              8. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1. Rishy Rich profile image71
                Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So why dont u guys just quit hubpage & start meditating?? And you can always come back after bcoming God or the enlightened one roll

1. profile image50

Hi friend Rishy Rich

Meditation is done in real life; only one has to fix right a priority of moral and spiritual over the material; being ascetic is not needed; participating in the real life yet focussing on the Creator- God Allah YHWH is needed. One cannot become god; but God Allah YHWH showers his attributes on one and he become one in Him. This is what happened with Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, and he has elborated it himself in many of his books.

Thanks

1. Rishy Rich profile image71

...Yeah Mirza called me last night. He told me to tell u something...

2. Rishy Rich profile image71

...Yeah Mirza called me last night. He told me to tell u something...

2. sagbee profile image56
        sagbeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why have you written everywhere that "I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim" There is no need to define that you are a peaceful muslim. I guess when we share something about humanity and talk about god and religious beliefs then there is no point in mentioning that you are peaceful when your caste might create panic among people..

I do not think that all muslims are same..

3. ikeunegbe profile image61
    ikeunegbeposted 13 years ago

Religion of whatever description could be limited in understanding the scope of spiritual matters. Man is both pyhiscal and spiritual. The physical has its base as the front brain. The spiritual part of man, has its base as the Intuition, linked with the back brain and the solar plexus in that order of communication.

Jesus Christ came on a Divine Mission of salvaging the spiritual man from the domination of his intellect, and to awaken him to the great use of the intuition. The same way people can feel the impact of air, without necessarily seeing it, that is how the intuition works. It gives you the answer without getting enmeshed in the proof procedure as you have in everyday science and thinking.

Christ's mission lies in His Words, which one can easily read and absorb, and then thereby imbibe the Christlike Spirit.

1. profile image50

Hi friend ikeunegbe

Well that is the purpose of all the Messengers Prophets of the Creator-God Allah YHWH from Adam to Muhammad in between them like his senior Moses or Noah or Jonah or the John the Baptist with whom Jesus got baptised.

Do you agree?

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

2. profile image0
      philip carey 61posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Elegantly said.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not exactly an accurate understanding of brain function though is it? lol lol lol

1. profile image0
          philip carey 61posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not going to disagree with that assessment...

4. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 13 years ago

its the most important thing that there's no any verse of bible in which jesus himself claimed that he's son of God. And every christian should know that in bible there are the marks of coming of Mohommad(pbuh)as the last prophet.

jesus himself says that another prophet has still to be come he will be the last one and his name shall be ahmed. And u should know that Ahmad is the name of Mohommad(pbuh)

" and how much u will betray the blessings of God"

1. Judah's Daughter profile image77
      Judah's Daughterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus said in John 10:36 "Why do you call it blasphemy when I say, 'I am the Son of God'? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world."

1. errum fattah profile image61
        errum fattahposted 13 years agoin reply to this

let me provide u this verse of bible;
          " I have much mopre to say to you, more than you can bear now. But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you in to all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking what is mine and making it known to you"

2. profile image0

He did say he was the son of God.and that we can also become sons of God through adoption and being grafted back into the branch. .and he spoke of no other Messiah coming after..that's your Quran stating that..not the word of God.

You betray yourself.

3. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

errum fattah, سلم عليكم اليدين,

show proof of this: unless you are speaking of the Teacher -which is the Spirit -who is the Revealer of the Word & Testimony- who is the Spirit of prophecy.

(and though I am sure to regret this later, well said Creepy, and correct, there is no prophet after Him and none before Him.).

4. mohitmisra profile image61

Even if there are a hundred more prophets after Jesus the message will still be the same.

Finger pointing to the moon, dont focus on the finger or else you will miss the glory of the heavenly bodies.

The message is to be focused upon more then the messenger.

5. mohitmisra profile image61

This world is in an ugly mess right now with Muslims and Christians at each others throats, God will need to send more messengers to correct this situation.

Fighting over superiority of ones religion and prophet is stupid as the message is the same of all the prophets.

5. profile image50

Jesus was flesh and bones like any other human being. He never claimed to be a god or son of god in literal terms . What God has to do with flesh and bones?

Thanks

From god comes all including every human, god permeates everything so yes Jesus was flesh and ones but his spirit or essence was that of gods.

6. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 13 years ago

"For it was the Simplicity of what He taught that made them Stumble"
    Anybody want to Identify Where this quote came from?

7. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 13 years ago

O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank You for hiding these things from the wise and prudent, and revealing them unto babes" (Matthew 11:25).

The prophet William Branham
    "Man's wisdom based upon a personal interpretation of Scripture is hubris and foolishness to God Who is so great He  has revealed Himself in simplicity over which they stumble."

8. profile image0

Paarsurrey.. do you believe in reincarnation?

1. profile image50

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

No, I don't believe in re-incarnation; one who dies would not not return to this word neither in body nor in spirit; likes of him could come in sybolic form. Jesus died in India ; he is not to return; his return is in his smybolic form in the shape of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 to revive his true teachings and to expose what Church has been doing in "Jesus" name.

In Mirza Ghulam Ahmadi true character of Moses, Abrahm, David, Jesus,Zoroaster, Buddha, Krishna etc have been revived; all religions are to unite under his banner being a Caliph of Muhammad called Imam Mahdi.

I think you understand.

Thanks

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65
        ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate you for educating me about the beliefs of the Ahmadi. I also admire your patience. lol

1. profile image50

Thanks

1. profile image0

I think you may have a convert or two.

2. profile image0

So you feel a man can be in one lifetime what he needs to be in order to see Adonai?
        And that we are only given one chance..which is our short lifetime?

1. profile image50

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

If Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 could reach Adonai the Creator- God Allah YHWH, in one life time; why could not others. Once one is recognized by the Adonai a faithful believer being totally absorbed in Him and the direct contact of Revelation is established; it becomes easy; as the rest is done by the Adonai; not by the believer.

So there is no physical incarnation; never

Thanks

1. profile image0

There is absolutely no way to know if someone else has reached God. We can only know within if we have reached him. If we are able to fulfill the law then we have reached God..Love is the law. Love will not hate those who believe differently. Love does not teach that it is man's duty to kill those who don't believe. God is able to bring judgement of others.

Anyone who teaches that it is OK to kill those who don't believe, are not of God. They are there secretly to control others.

I am not speaking of reincarnating the physical body. Reincarnation is the spirit/soul coming back in another body.

However..Yahshua ascended his body along with his spirit.

1. profile image50

Hi friend  Deborah Sexton

Like Adam and Eve knew when they received Coverse with God ; sameway others reach to God; and He starts the Converse or Revelation; one knows one has reached to God or God has manifested Himself to him.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 has elaborated it in many of his books; he did receive Converse with God.

Please read :
              "The Speaker is Honoured with Divine Converse .................... 184 "

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Ph … -Islam.pdf

Thanks

9. bojanglesk8 profile image62
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

GodisImaginary.com

10. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Hay everyone   Just checked in for a bite of food for thought; before falling down on the bed for the night.

I just had a thought.  Why do we always say  "WHEN" as in "When" the spirit comes... He "will" guide you.
         And he "Will" make it known
         Does  "When"  depend upon us ...   as in "WHEN" we are ready or Willing or ABLE to accept   "IT"
        But only as much as we are able to understand ?.

11. theLife Manual profile image55
    theLife Manualposted 13 years ago

Flesh and blood cannot inherit eternal life (1Corinth.15:50). That is the reason why human dead bodies are buried when the spirit comes out of them. The flesh of Jesus Christ was never made of our material earth (humus), but was a direct product of the spoken word of God. The Angel Gabriel took the news to Mary that she would conceive and give birth to a child who shall be called the Son of the Most High God, and that He shall save mankind from sin (Luke1:26-33). Being a virgin, and not yet married, Mary replied, "How shall this be, seeing I know not a man"? (verse34).

The angel went on to explain to her that the power of the Almighty shall come upon her and she shall conceive by the Holy Spirit (without the involvement of a man's sperm cell and her ovum) [Luke1: 35-37]. When Mary consented by faith and said, '...be it unto me according to thy word (i.e. the word of God delivered to her by the angel Gabriel as he was sent) [verse 38]', she conceived immediately by the Word of God, and nine months later, "...the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us..." (John 1:14). But that flesh was not made up humus material like our human flesh, as I said earlier, but of the incorruptible Word of God. That is the reason why it was impossible for the grave to hold Jesus Christ after He died (Acts2:22-36); that is the reason why He rose from the dead after three days, according to the predeterminate counsel of God.

"I tell ye you are all gods"

"The kingdom of god is within" Jesus

Sorry wrong definition of Jesus,man and god. .

Every human is the son of god.This is Jesus main message ,he tried to wake humanity from its slumber.

12. theLife Manual profile image55
    theLife Manualposted 13 years ago

Not every human sir, but as many as receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (John1:12); those are the ones He gives the power to become the sons of God.

In a way, it is not difficult to understand and accept this you know. If you are a parent (for instance) only the children bore by you can be rightly, correctly and biologically referred to as your children. Otherwise, they must be adopted by you (there must be a basis for relationship). How can people claim God as their Father without a basis for Father-child relationship? Jesus Christ is the only basis that God has provided for any human relationship with His Divinity.

Sorry this is false and you have been taught wrongly.There have been many messengers of god who teach the spirit or god is in every human being.

One needs to meditate and come across this truth as to who one really is and what is god and death.

Many have preached about god before and after Jesus.Its sad some just don't want to look at this fact of life.

Its due to Jesus that many Christians found god by following his way ,one needs to walk the path.

Saying he is the only way and greatest will not gain one salvation as the message has been totally lost.

1. theLife Manual profile image55
        theLife Manualposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There was a time that the spirit of God was in man; but man sinned against God and became ostracized from the spirit of God. Death is actually the absence of the spirit of God in man. Jesus Christ came to reconnect man with the Spirit of God, and the reconnection is called regeneration. People get regenerated when they become "born again" by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. John 1:12; 3:3 and 6.

Again you have been taught wrongly.

Death is the door to god, the union of man and spirit.

One needs to follow the path Jesus spoke off  "when thy eye be single" or one pointed concentration(meditation) is required to merge with god.

By accepting Jesus as your saving and doing nothing that he tells you to will not get one anywhere.By saying such things one does not get salvation as he has not understood Jesus or his message.

1. profile image50

Hi friend mohitmisra

With a little rephrazing I agree with you. The Creator-God Allah YHWH is no spirit; all spirits have been created by Him and obey His commands; He is attributive; known by His attributes.

The sentecne would be:

Death is the door to God, the union of man and the attributive Creator- God Allah YHWH; in other words it is called Heaven.

Thanks

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65
              ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You know, I think I am getting your drift, but it's possible that you're at level that many people will not understand. The "attributive" Creator requires that you define 'attributes' in a language that can be understood by the people here.

Do you speak of attributes in a philosophical sense, or a theological sense (apophatic)?

You are discussing G-d as an abstract concept that merges with the physical manifestation -- the human embodiment of such concept, no?

1. profile image50

Hi friend ceciliabeltran

I don't believe in human embodiment of the Creator- God Allah YHWH. His attribute work in and out of us in the real world.

Thanks

2. mohitmisra profile image61

Spirit  is referred to  god as divine spirit, light or god , Allah, Brahma, Jehovah, Holy Spirit., Great Spirit.

13. profile image0

There is absolutely no way to know if someone else has reached God.

1. profile image50

Hi friend

It is know from the word he speaks and the Word the Adonai or the Creator- God Allah YHWH spoke to him; the Converse between the two would determine it.

Thanks

1. profile image0

Anyone who teaches that it is OK to kill those who don't believe, are not of God nor have they reached God. They are there secretly to control others.

Hitler was afraid of the Jewish Mystics..He wanted their secrets and knowledge.
        His fear of them caused him to kill thousands of Jews. He hid behind the guise of God..stating he was a Christian and that God wanted him to kill the enemies..the Jews. He had many followers who he taught that, people with blue eyes and blond hair were of God, but those with brown eyes and dark skin were to be killed.
        His followers believed him or was afraid of him and carried out his orders. He was not of God nor had he reached them.

1. profile image50

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

Then what wouild you say about Moses who killed 3000 Jews; he himself ordered as per Bible and ensured the execution; yet he spared the chief culprit, I seek refuge from Allah, Aaron; rather he gave the priest-hood to his off-spring.

What would you say about Krishna; who had to fight with his own uncles and cousins and other relatives?

One has to go deep to understand such phenomenon; and I am sure you have the faculty to go deep.

I love Moses, Krishna and Muhammad the Princes of Peace.

Thanks

Muhammad also fought battles.

Some of the Sikh prophets were warrior saints.

1. profile image50

Hi mohitmisra

Morals are doing something on its proper occasion. This is what Krishna taught to his famous cousin in Gita. Had Krishna not fought at that time ; it would have been an immoral act? Krishna was a Prince of Peace yet he had to fight with his uncles and other kith and kin.

I admire Krishna.

Thanks

Yes I understand . smile

14. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

the writings of the Church fathers  show that they were constantly forced by the Pagan intelligentsia to defend what the non-Christians and other Christians ("heretics") alike saw as a preposterous and fabricated yarn with absolutely no evidence of it ever having taken place in history.
    Religion is control by fear, what I find hard to understand is that the propagators of these myths do not know their own story or it's history.

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ditto to that

15. profile image50

Jesus was flesh and bones like any other human being; and that is why he himself stated that he was Son of Man or Son of Adam. He could commit mistakes and errors like anyone else can; and that made him a human beings.

To err is human; and if the Christians say that he was a human in any form; then he must have made mistakes otherwise he could not be considered a human. The Christians please mention the mistakes Jesus made or please accept that he was not humanly in any form. Please let Jesus be a human; and god he never was.

Thanks

If you know god you will see god is all things including Jesus.

1. profile image50

Hi friend mohitmisra

Please elaborate further.

Thanks

The Light or Allah, Jevovah, Brahma  is a very fine light, love tissue , supremely intelligent and permeating everything in this universe.
          The basic essence of man is this light as well, all is god.

"Countless in front are you entity,
          Each having and individual identity."

"You are made of such fine Light ,Love tissue,
          No beginning, no end an ageless issue."

man is gods extension, this material universe is god extension.

16. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

I have yet to meet one non indoctrinated religionist or even hear of one.
    Nobody with a clean slate and enough brain cells to function could conclude there is a sky fairy.
    I have never heard one religionist address that their beliefs were there thousands of years before the bible or quoran either!

Lies of omission! lol.

If you run a search on scientists who believe in god you will find they were educated in a religious school, had religious parents or usually both.

The same thing applies to scientists, you can't get an intelligent person up this road without paving it with religion.

1. profile image50

Hi friends

Our friend earnestshub can find his ideal clean slate man only in the abnormal persons; normally evolved persons would be always indoctrined in a religion or a non-religion culture.

Thanks

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do you even know what indoctrinated means? Normal people are not indoctrinated into religion. Sheep are indoctrinated, some others can think for themselves! smile

17. profile image50

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/40539

Deborah Sexton wrote:

1.    Yahshua was flesh, blood and, bone.
    2.    By being upright and seeking God's righteousness he became the son of God.
    Christ taught that we can also become the sons of God.

Paarsurrey says:

I agree with the first one; Jesus was no god; only a human being made of flesh, blood and bones like anybody.

The second one is only symbolic being in image of God; otherwise God needs no wife, no children.

Thanks

18. profile image50

Hi friends

Flesh is a weak substance cannot stand without bones; just not fit for a god. Bible mentions Jesus having flesh only; its concept of a god of flesh only is therefore fallacious. The Creator- God Allah YHWH is neither flesh nor bones; He is only attributive:

[112:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
    [112:2] Say, ‘He is Allah, the One;
    [112:3] ‘Allah, the Independent and Besought of all.
    [112:4] ‘He begets not, nor is He begotten;
    [112:5] ‘And there is none like unto Him.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … php?ch=112

Thanks

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)