jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What causes someone to lose in faith or starting to have faith?

1. AmrilRadzman profile image63
    AmrilRadzmanposted 6 years ago

What causes someone to lose in faith or starting to have faith?

in any way, God,, people believes

2. Tony DeLorger profile image81
    Tony DeLorgerposted 6 years ago

Most people need faith in order to share responsibility, to believe in a higher power that in the end, takes care of them. This faith is often lost though negative circumstance that shakes the root of their belief. Not understanding the circumstance, they blame God or whatever and lose faith. This is a unstable and changeable faith that is fashioned not understood. The only real faith is in life, its process and understanding. Once you establish that you can then see the divinity within, the expression of life through yourself. Self belief is therefore an extension of belief in divinity and in God. Remembering that faith can be different things to different people, there is no right and wrong, only one's perceptions of it.

3. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Any change of circumstance such as illness, to either oneself or family or friend; Death of a family member or friend; Hunger; A world catastrophe; Nothing going right; Stresses of life' etc etc.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i guess reality caused me not to believe. by the time i was old enough to think for myself, i realised that religion and god were nothing. i understand peoples need to believe because it gives them strength.

5. AmrilRadzman profile image63
    AmrilRadzmanposted 6 years ago

hmm, so nightwork4 , who gave them strength? if it's interm or energy, how do they got it? energy cant simply appear just like that??

working