jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why most of the question asked here are related to religion, philosophy and soul

1. AmrilRadzman profile image61
    AmrilRadzmanposted 7 years ago

Why most of the question asked here are related to religion, philosophy and soul-searching?

curious

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Human beings to the core of their being which includes every single human being on the earth have a thirst in their soul that can only be filled in by becoming one with GOD who created human beings to have fellowship Him now and throughout all eternity. Human beings are created with the same stuff that GOD created human beings after his image and likeness. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be open to you for you to walk in and have love peace free in your life now while living on the earth before you die and crossover to the other side of death. Love Peace Free to every single human being and keep on asking and seeking the mystery of life and the way of life that Jesus Christ established on the earth and shown to humanity how life is to be lived on the earth as an human being.

3. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 7 years ago

Maybe there are a lot of people looking for answers, but don't know where to find them.
    An environment such as this is good, because they are less vulnerable for abuse, ridicule and such. Nobody likes to be put down for their faith, or interest in spiritual interest. This forum is way safer than face to face, in most cases.
    I think it's a great thing. Especially when they actually get answers.
    I hope many more questions are asked. I, for one, am happy to answer, without trying to upset anyone. smile

4. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Because those things apply to everyone- everyone has a strong opinion about it, and wants to talk about it, especially since none of us really know each other and what we discuss won't affect us in our normal life outside of hubpages. Since those topics are so important to all of us, they are easier to respond to. Not to mention, there is the ever-present want to start a bit of controversy.

working