jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of student were you ? The good one, the lazy one, the naughty one, or

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

What kind of student were you ? The good one, the lazy one, the naughty one, or what ?

2. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I was the good student. I always had my homework done on time, I always raised my hand to answer the teacher's questions, and I almost never feel asleep in class!

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I was the lazy one (and naughty).  When I was a senior in high school, for some reason I decided to study extra hard for a biology test.  I got an A+ on it and the teacher asked me if I cheated---I was stunned because while I was a lazy student, I would never consider cheating  so---no, I didn't cheat, I just studied!!! 

It taught me a valuable lesson about how people (teachers) perceived me and from that point on it was A's all the way including college classes.  I learned to enjoy the challenge and beauty of education.

4. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 7 years ago

I was the good student. I would listen to what was said and always had my homework done on time.....

5. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I was a rare student. I was the hard working type, but always got average at best grades on an exam, so I never achieved great academic standards throughout my entire life. I always did my homework, always did what I was told, studied long hours, etc. All for nothing. School taught me that hard work doesn't pay, just memorization.

6. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

I was the hard working frustrated one that barely passed.

working