jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do u believe that in 2012 there will some major destruction in our planet?

1. gauti0001 profile image36
    gauti0001posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4957571_f260.jpg

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Hmmn, what I can say here is that there will be some major changes both physical and spiritual. 2012 is a particular and unique period in the Maya peoples calendar which is up-to-date and renowned for its accuracy.

So then that period is a time for something...what that is nobody can claim to have full knowledge. As it would favor some people so it will mean disaster for some.

So my advice is that anyone living in a location of the earth that is below sea level or sandy can relocate to a more rocky and solid area like Africa.

I know many things will happen like climatic change, biological etc and I hope our lot then will be positive.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think there is major destruction on our planet every year.  Look at what has happened to Japan--the Mayans didn't see that one coming.

4. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

There is already major destruction! Global warming, pollution...it is sad that no one takes these things seriously until we get the idea that earth will come to an end.

5. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I do not believe that because no one knows, nor is supposed to know, the exact date the world will end.  It is our job to keep moving forward with our lives as we would, and it will happen when it happens.

6. EQTactics profile image60
    EQTacticsposted 6 years ago

No I don't believe that our planet will end

working