jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

I love listening to the rain, what do you love about nature?

1. Movie Master profile image75
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

I love listening to the rain, what do you love about nature?

2. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Storms, I love when we get wind and rain here. Just watching all the drama happening outside your window is dramatic.
    Nature at it's best.

3. CARIBQUEEN profile image71
    CARIBQUEENposted 6 years ago

There is something beautiful and peaceful about nature. The rain falls to nourish and to cleanse. Everything has a purpose under heaven. Tsunamis, earthquakes and storms are really hard to figure out as they cause so much destruction and havoc.  But besides that, nature has an undescribable beauty and attraction to it.

4. Joe Beamon profile image57
    Joe Beamonposted 6 years ago

Nature itself. The trees, rivers, mountains, caves, wildlife, etc. Sounds like that song from a few years back. Just to be out in it and forget everything dealing with life. Your job, problems, traffic, technology, all of it doesn't exist in the wild. Peaceful, calm, therapeutic, and quiet.

5. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I love the rain.  I like listening to it, watching it, dancing in it, all that sentimental stuff that you see in movies.  I like sunshine when it's not ridiculously hot.  I like the outside temperature to be in the 60s and 70s.  Perfect temperature, feels great.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5029934_f260.jpg

As we are traveling Australia we are really enjoying nature , the diferent landscapes , star gazing at night away from the city lights......................

7. gulnazahmad profile image64
    gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago

I love everything in nature especially rain and the smell of mud in rain its great. I love rocks and caves and sea and clouds and trees everything in nature captivates me.

8. Toby Simon profile image36
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

i really love waking up from my sleep every morning when i hear some birds singing outside my window then a sunlight would slap at my face...i feel reborn whenever that happens..that's the thing that i really love about nature..^_^

9. Jo Frank profile image59
    Jo Frankposted 6 years ago

I love the smell of the ocean air and to hear the seagulls and the smell of the earth after a light rain.

10. moneycop profile image78
    moneycopposted 5 years ago

Eyes laughed and sky cried,

With backing and

Hugging breeze beside,

The parallel wings

Of nature and soul

Were wet in flies and

About to crawl, read more

working