jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

If you could be any force of nature, Which one would you choose?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

If you could be any force of nature,  Which one would you choose?

Imagine you could become one of the driving forces of nature, or even one of the constellations in the sky . Please describe only one kind of supernatural force that you would choose to be, if granted such a wish.  This isn't limited to powers on the earth or only the visual ones.

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I would be a cloud just like your profile pic or is it a butterfly? Anyway I would be a cloud as I can move across the globe and yet be at home - Earth..

Yes you are a cloud from your name. But it does look like a butterfly as well nice pic big_smile

3. pearlmacb profile image72
    pearlmacbposted 6 years ago

even thou Im highly drawn to the sunshine....I would be the wind! I could swirl my way around the earth, I would be both mysterious and fascinating, you dont know when Im coming or going, you can only connect with me throu touch not sight, I can show my effection by brushing against ones face on a hot summers day.........but I dont like the destruction it can cause when its combined with other natural forces!

4. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 6 years ago

I would be the sun because I can't stand being cold and I love the way I feel after getting some rays!

5. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 6 years ago

The rain. I have always loved rain. I love to hear it's patter on the windows and I wish I had a metal roof so I could hear it there, too. When it stops, the atmosphere seems fresh and clean again.

6. laureno123 profile image59
    laureno123posted 6 years ago

I would be the RAIN! This is because I still to this day like to jump in those deep puddles, and the funny thing is that i don't even care what other people think of me. I just love dancing in the rain

7. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

This is such a good question! I'd like to be lightning. Lightning storms are so awesome to watch. It's so beautiful and thrilling and unpredictable.

8. cnocera profile image60
    cnoceraposted 6 years ago

If I could be any force of nature I would be the wind.

9. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I would be a thunderstorm. I absolutely LOVE them! The way the sky darkens and the air grows still...and then suddenly the wind whips through the trees and the thunder rolls....and lightening streaks across the sky. So powerful and beautiful and exciting!!

10. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Wind...it will help me to tame 'the restless spirit' in me:)

11. Ravenwolf1980 profile image58
    Ravenwolf1980posted 6 years ago

I may enjoy sunshine, cloudy days, and rain showers, but I don't think I could be any of those. I would be a snow storm or blizzard. I love the snow even though I live in FL, USA. I've lived in sweltering heat all my life & hate it. Then I spent a week camping in the snow & fell in love with it! Keep your sunny summer heat. I'll take cold winter snow anytime!

12. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

I would be a huge tornado. It's beautiful.

13. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Wind.............you are never  quite sure, of where I will come from, or  what direction I will take.

Still, you  can not dismiss my power or energy.

The energy to soothe...........a cool breeze

Or the energy to destroy..........

No one catches the wind!

14. GoodLady profile image95
    GoodLadyposted 6 years ago

I'd love to be the waves of the sea in summer, rippling in.