jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you belive that there are aliens on this universe?

1. shana yasmin profile image60
    shana yasminposted 6 years ago

Do you belive that there are aliens on this universe?

2. peterxdunn profile image62
    peterxdunnposted 6 years ago

The basic answer is yes. Please bear in mind, though, they are only aliens when they come here. Furthermore, if - as many believe - they have already been here: millions of years ago, and that they had a hand in our own evolution/genetic manipulation; then whether or not we could call them aliens at all becomes a bit problematic.

Moreover, the next year could prove to be very interesting with relation to extraterrestrial life and its interaction with humanity. According to some the Dresden Codex: the Mayan manuscript that describes the 'long count' Mayan calender, ends on 21/12/20012 because that is the date when our 'star brothers' are going to return. So your question could be answered in a most spectacular fashion at that time.

Keep watching the skies.

3. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Given the sheer scale of the known universe with billions of galaxies containing billions of planets it's hard to believe there's not.Hope to find out in my lifetime unless their intents are hostile or colonial etc

4. Ebey Soman profile image81
    Ebey Somanposted 6 years ago

The prospect of intelligent life other than man in this universe is appealing and a alluring prospect which can never be truly answered with our current technology or capabilities. Perhaps in the future we can come to a more conclusive answer. In the meantime i will carry on with my life here and redirect my thoughts to being a better human being.

5. profile image0
    Marie-AnneLeClercposted 6 years ago

Yes absolutely! ...and this is not some form of a mental disorder...
    The universe here and beyond is teaming with all sorts of life, some forms of life has existed billions of years ago. I believe that Science will catch up sooner or later...

6. EQTactics profile image61
    EQTacticsposted 6 years ago

I'm very sure. There could be 2 races on Earth. If there are there is definitely life out there.

working