jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Whats the one event in your life that made you a stronger person and made you fe

1. Ella Robinson profile image61
    Ella Robinsonposted 6 years ago

Whats the one event in your life that made you a stronger person and made you feel unbreakable?

2. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 6 years ago

Waking up not realizing who I was or anything about myself. This started a chain of events which has changed my life forever and taught me the most important lesson. NEVER give up.

Many of my articles on hub pages touch on the other lessons which were learned before, during, and after 9 years of memory loss.

In my case I don't know that unbreakable fits.

3. northweststarr profile image76
    northweststarrposted 6 years ago

Unbreakable is a funny word choice for the question. Did you survive a train crash or something?  lol.  All joking aside, I don't think any one thing has made me stronger, rather a culmination of lots of small events.  I do remember how I felt invincible as a teenager, mattress-surfing behind my buddy's Volvo, trying my first cigarette, jumping off bridges into rivers, roofrunning, (trying) to ride standing up on the backs of two horses at once...

4. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

When I was in middle school, I wasn't really that intelligent, forceful, strong (in all senses of the word), assertive, friendly, etc.  I got picked on as a result.  However, something in me was awaken, and from that point on I strived to improve myself in every way that I could, and I believe it payed off.  It didn't automatically give me anything, but it gave me the attitude to achieve everything that I did.  This was a long time ago, but it payed off.  It's as if I was in autopilot until that time, where I took the wheel and drove fast.