jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do your kids worry about what to wear on the first day of school?

1. jake13edward profile image58
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

Do your kids worry about what to wear on the first day of school?

Im always seeing in movies and reading in books about kids always trying to wear the perfect outfit for school is it true.?Im not talking about teenagers they are always worried about there appearances.

2. Kari Winchester profile image72
    Kari Winchesterposted 6 years ago

My 9 and 7 year old seemed to get more caught up in the back to school wardrobe buzz than normal this year. Interesting, because we cut tv out this summer. Seems that the consumer energy extends beyond the realm of tv advertising... and that clothing IS a big deal.

3. LADYGIRL profile image61
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

Yes they do, its like a tradition for them. When it time for them to go back to school everyone has to look there best.  It the first day of school, I know we as parents are not concern about what they wear to school.  However we have to bestow values on are childrens that true. I rather for my child to look  there best on the first day and be productive in school. I wouldn't like for them to go school and don't look like anything and be unproductive.  It the same thing in life as adults when we are looking for a job we have to make an impression don't we?  So let are childrens start out in there younger years.

4. miccimom profile image71
    miccimomposted 6 years ago

Yes this is true.  The first day of school is when all of the students see each other for the first time after the long summer break.  So the students want to look their best, kinda like a first impression.  So the perfect outfit would do the job!

working