jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Beyond the earth, is sky. Beyond the sky, is universe. Can you guess what is bey

1. AUPADHYAY profile image36
    AUPADHYAYposted 6 years ago

Beyond the earth, is sky. Beyond the sky, is universe. Can you guess what is beyond the universe ?

It may be related with science, but I don't know to which it is related.

2. Cheri Bermudez profile image81
    Cheri Bermudezposted 6 years ago

I like to think more universes. Check out the "multiverse theory"- it's very interesting smile

3. lydocia profile image79
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

More universes. smile

I like the multiverse theory quite a lot.

4. Gyldenboy profile image59
    Gyldenboyposted 6 years ago

Beyond the universe, and that universe, and that other one - beyond all universes is the Inverse.

The place in which the Great Trout swims. Laying Cosmic Eggs that contain Universes. On it's back is a beautiful paradise. If you can get past the fishy smell, there is a wild new continent to explore.

In this land, is home to the Libs. Hairless midgets comprised of energy that glow in either red, yellow, blue, white, or pink. They feed off socks that get lost in people's washer machines/dryers and from under their beds. In case you've ever wondered where lost socks go. Now you know, their sometimes sucked through temporal rips in the space time continuum. It's okay, it's a natural occurrence. They're drink of choice is pure Maple Syrup. No one knows why.

Their favorite music, is Ironic Genre. Such as Life Metal, where you scream at the top of your lungs about lovey-dovey things. Blues, in the vain of talking about a woman they met and settling down, sprouting out twenty kids. Living happily ever after. And etc. Often played with Kazoos.

Their homes are often built of candy, as it's the easiest to fashion to their needs. And after a few years, it hardens. Not unlike the Gingerbread houses kids make in grade school or with relatives growing up. That people often leaving sitting in a dark room for years and forget about. At least, in some cases.

The Libs live in a heavenly world. Well, that about scratches the surface. Now you know what's beyond the universe. tongue

Or, probably just another Universe. I support multiverse theory. Well, I hope my made up answer before the last paragraph at least entertained. ^^

5. ttagpine profile image79
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

To Infinity & beyond! Sorry, my answer was just infinity, but the program wouldn't allow a one word answer.