jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who built the pyramids?Aliens or Humans?

1. profile image29
    Ali00posted 6 years ago

Who built the pyramids?Aliens or Humans?

In pyramids case, the scientists believe that it is impossible to create this kind of building , in the triangular shape, with rocks! even in this modern world. The point goes to Aliens. Did they built the pyramids or human being itself?

2. marstoblog profile image73
    marstoblogposted 6 years ago

I think you can clearly say it was humans and how wonderful the pyramids are!

3. cmlindblom profile image74
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

I think it was aliens. I have been watching the alien documentaries on the history channel and it makes you think.

4. Karen Graham profile image58
    Karen Grahamposted 6 years ago

That is actually a very good question. I watch the History channel, and I have seen just about all the documentaries there  are on the pyramids. I want to believe that flesh and blood men built them. You have got to remember that mathmatics as a science is not something that was discovered 1000 years ago, Math has been around since long before the Egyptians. Their knowledge of astronomy, mathmatics and architecture were a lot farther advanced than we may have previously thought. So, yes, I am going to say that men built the pyramids.

5. James Halpin profile image68
    James Halpinposted 6 years ago

It was humans. Don't believe everything you see on tv.

6. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

According to the increase.It was a lot of supernatural events that took place during those times. Human ability was lacking in super feats. There are spirits that have such ability but they are CELESTIAL SPIRITS and not what humankind call Aliens.

working