jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does an education make a difference? What level is required for success?

1. mr-burns profile image61
    mr-burnsposted 6 years ago

Does an education make a difference? What level is required for success?

2. profile image55
    SpaceAgeposted 6 years ago

nowadays, education is very important. w/o it, we won't get far. the highest completed level of college proves 2 potencial employers that the person knows their stuff. sadly, applicants can b turned away by b'n "over qualified" since they'd deserve higher pay. there should b stiff laws against morning away well-observing applicants, if there's not already.

3. ambassadornchains profile image60
    ambassadornchainsposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe education definitely does make a difference.  The level requirement would depend on the job you plan to achieve.  For some careers, you must have a Masters and/or Doctorate to be qualified and/or licensed.  Others may require only certification that you might be able to earn at your local community college, with others requiring a trade school education.  Unfortunately, the higher up you go in education and the more qualified you become, the more difficult it is to find a job.  So, I believe it is up to the person to define success according to their life goals/plans and make a plan from there! smile

4. profile image47
    pmpaustraliaposted 5 years ago

Does it make a difference? Well definitely. What level? Well I've never really thought of education as the panacea to all solutions. It depends also on what you aim to do and how you do it.
    Source: http://www.ama.edu.au/

5. profile image51
    moisesklineposted 5 years ago

Well of course it does! Education goes a long way in shaping you as a responsible young adult. Not to mention the degree you earn from a college increases your employability which helps you find a job. And truthfully, when the economy is so shaky, why wouldn’t you want something that can provide stability in the future? The key is to invest in a technical college degree- maybe healthcare or computer science? I’m considering a degree in computer sciences and have been reading a bunch of California College San Diego reviews to get a better understanding of the college. I’d recommend you do the same if there’s a college you have in mind.

working