jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had a time machine what time would you visit and why?

1. jcoop profile image58
    jcoopposted 6 years ago

If you had a time machine what time would you visit and why?

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

I would visit the early twenties and hope that I was invisible. I would have liked to see the action and all that was going on in our country during this busy time in our history. I would not like to get machine gunned or had a hammer hit me on the head while G-Men bashed open barrels of whiskey. The Charleston music and dancing were really attractive to me and the rag time music was wonderful. There were hard times shared by many back then but for the most part, I would like to have been around to see some of the action.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I would return to King Henry VIII's era, preferably while Anne Boleyn was alive. I've loved reading about him and I think it would be interesting to see the woman who put aside Queen Katherine Of Aragon.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would visit the crucifixion and the critical years leading up to the Jewish revolt against the Romans in the 60s AD. I would like to tsee the development of Christianity firsthand.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I'd love to visit 33 A.D. to be with my mentor.

6. maven101 profile image79
    maven101posted 6 years ago

I would want to go into the future, 2101, and read the historical data from our time...Who were the winners and losers...Larry

working