jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

Why did God create all that is visible?

1. rajan jolly profile image86
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Why did God create all that is visible?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

If it was invisible, you would trip over it. That's my way of thinking.

3. Fx777 profile image49
    Fx777posted 6 years ago

Because He is invisible and wanted to see mankind do the visible ways.

4. Pollyannalana profile image84
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

Who can answer for God? He gave us all things beautiful, more beautiful than we have ever seen since man has played God for so many years. I would imagine it has something to do with love. That is what we do in love is give our finest gifts, so how much more so the Creator of all that can merely speak it into being.

5. powerofknowledge1 profile image58
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

God create all things visible because i think he knows human being will never trust the existence of God unless he does not see him through his own eyes. So he thinks let these human beings enjoy with these worldly things and let them to be a foolish with all these materialistic things so that they can do their work peacefully.

Its all about my own perception about why he(God) makes all things visible.

6. Cutters profile image60
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

Why is it that God made everything.  Us Humans made things!

7. CrazyGata profile image76
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

Which god? Gods everywhere must have to conform some super United Nations or something and sort this out once and for all.

8. collegatariat profile image82
    collegatariatposted 6 years ago

For centuries of church history, it has been believed that God created everything that is, including you, for His glory.  Believing otherwise can lead to a man-centered theology.

9. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

I would hate to answer this question in this way but I do not feel god created anything. What is god? God is just a name we give to some one we can't explain or describe. In my eyes the story of jesus may be very true but if in fact it is well he was an alien, his mother was abducted and used as an experiment. A virgin having a child not possible. I guess if you believe in god then you cannot believe in aliens. Also the verse is true if you believe in aliens when where would be no god.

10. InspiredHippy profile image76
    InspiredHippyposted 6 years ago

So we can have pretty things to inspire us to be good to each other...and I like Dave Mathews answer too...don't trip!

11. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5521544_f260.jpg

So it could be seen.................................

12. terrektwo profile image85
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

I think that for whatever reason god passed that trait on to us. Why do we create? paint, draw, sculpt, write, create music, etc.

13. profile image12
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

It is termed as the sport or Leela of God! Many feel why God subject them to more pain and grief. The fact is there is "No another". All the forms are He only. In the dramas in ladies collage, a lady will adorn the role of a male. But she knows that she is a lady but wearing the costume of gents. Likewise God wears all the forms including 'rajan jolly' and asks the question. God in the form of 'saisarannaga" answer the same. This is the beauty of creation but many are unaware.

14. whoisbid profile image74
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Some people don't believe that everything that is visible to the human eye was necessarily created by a God. They believe that everything invisible is created by Him and that there is nothing bad in his creation. As for things "visible" those people believe that the things seen by the carnal eye are "carnal" and a reflection or a type/shadow of what is actually visible to God and invisible to the carnal.

This is why they believe that we should try not judge people by external appearances.

15. archana srivastav profile image51
    archana srivastavposted 6 years ago

Because we see and enjoy everything. that's why God has made everything visible.

16. rajan jolly profile image86
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

So that we can see Him in each and every thing, He is Omnipresent.

working