jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a hard time falling asleep at night?

1. wellspoken profile image59
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

Do you have a hard time falling asleep at night?

2. WAHmom profile image52
    WAHmomposted 6 years ago

No, I have no problem falling asleep at night. I'm a coffee drinker and it seems that I have been immune to its stimulant effect because as I said, I fall asleep as soon my back hits the bed. I think this is a good topic for a hub but it's too broad. thanks for asking.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I do, but nowhere nearly so bad as it was for me when I was in public school.  I truly needed some sort of medication or something then - I slept more in class than I did at nights - I'd lay in bed all night long trying to sleep, and maybe falling asleep some.

Seroquel worked like a charm for me when I took that drug - but I've heard some people say that they can no longer sleep for more than an hour or two at all without it - and no one should have to deal with that sort of thing.

At the moment I take Valerian root whenever I need it; and that works fairly well for me.

4. ronhi profile image73
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

only when am sick- which thanks to God, rarely happens. Otherwise, I sleep as soon as my head touches the pillow :-)

5. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Incredibly. There are many nights the sun is up before I go to bed. But as a student this is fairly normal I suppose.

6. profile image0
    lavender3957posted 6 years ago

All the time, I am not sure what it is. I usually try to read, watch TV or rock myself so I get tired. It is hours before I go to sleep after going to bed. And I am not one who likes to use medication, I try to do things naturally. Any suggestions?

working