jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever seen a falling star?

1. doodlebugs profile image84
    doodlebugsposted 6 years ago

Have you ever seen a falling star?

Have you ever seen a "falling star" or meteorite falling to earth?

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hello doodle:

Yes, I have seen many a falling stars, better know as meteorites that enter our planets atmosphere. If you go outside on any given clear and moonless night your apt to see more than one falling star during an hour. This is particularly true if you are watching a meteor shower, during its peak nights.

3. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

I have seen many over the years and I own one. It fell in the northern Sahara desert a long time ago and I have had it for about ten years. I have been told that it is worth it's weight in gold but, as long as I am alive, it will never be for sale.

4. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Yes, I have seen a falling star last 2008. It was a memorable event. Seconds after I saw that falling star, I made a wish. God made that wish come true. Sadly, I was not able to make it last. I lost it due to my immaturity and cowardness.

5. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

One will see a lot of them if they look up into the night sky frequently. Once in a blue moon the meteorites size can actually be seen for an instant. Not sure about the wish upon a falling star but you never know!

6. ladybluewriter profile image64
    ladybluewriterposted 6 years ago

I have seen on many occasions falling stars and something that appeared to fall, but it then shot upward across the sky. It appeared to be not typically what I have remembered seeing. Did anyone make a wish as they say?