How to thicken or promote growth of thinning hair?

1. profile image52
    kyladanielposted 6 years ago

How to thicken or promote growth of thinning hair?

I am a 25 year old male. And i've noticed that this past year I have been thinning quite a bit. Are there any natural home remedies to help promote hair growth?

2) My girlfriend also has lost alot of hair from dying her hair too much. She has stopped that and is wondering if there are any treatments for women that work to help her regrow her hair, as it seems to have stopped growing. Thanks.

2. whatarethenews profile image59
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

I will suggest you to oil your hairs. You must massag with some sort of oil as because it has some natural herbals formulas, I was also suffering from such issue but i cover it now i have dark hairs you can see in my picture. Oil you hairs, go to any departmental store and ask for some good oil for your hairs they will provide you and you must use it and massag it daily you will feel the difference. Use of lots of Sahmpoo in avoided in this function. three times a week only if you use oil then.

3. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

the types of oil used in hair in the east are

coconut oil
    almond oil
    mustard oil
    sometimes olive oil

some really stink... choose wisely. smile

whichever one you use ... make sure you apply it generousely and rub it in well... spent at least a good 10 mins rubbing it in.... a lot of oil gets soaked into the pores which does the work. keep the oil in the hair as long as possible before washing off with shampoo.
    if you're loosing extra hair with shampoo then change the shampoo brand.

working